The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It'll truly be hilarious if Ben goes to the next team, and just start hitting pull up mid rangers all game.

Seattle is cool but the homelessness is really depressing. Makes you feel like a scumbag when you tiptoe around somebody sleeping on the sidewalk as you're stepping out to a fancy dinner. And the loud smell of piss is unbearable. Other than that it's fine I guess. Denver is a gem tho. Not a lot of black folks but plenty of black food

Hasn’t there been some reporter hinting at a serious Dame injury for a while now?

Seattle is cool but the homelessness is really depressing. Makes you feel like a scumbag when you tiptoe around somebody sleeping on the sidewalk as you're stepping out to a fancy dinner. And the loud smell of piss is unbearable. Other than that it's fine I guess. Denver is a gem tho. Not a lot of black folks but plenty of black food

Never been to Seattle but their homelessness is worse than LA? I was in LA earlier this year and that was mind blowing

Of course but using something that is completely subjective as "he's a killer" is pointless.

I think Lamelo is more of a killer. Now what? Nothing cause it's founded in nothing.
We’ve seen more kill opportunities & success from Temetrius tho… so he has the tape to back it up right now.

I love Denver … been there maybe 6 or 7 times & I’ve never had a bad experience.

LA on the other hand has homeless “pockets”/“blocks” that have that heavy piss smell just like you said…

I am ALL THE WAY good on any city with an extremely small black population

nah-keef.gif

Never been to Seattle but their homelessness is worse than LA? I was in LA earlier this year and that was mind blowing

All the larger cities on the west coast are like this now. Hell even the small towns. Portland is disgusting. Went to a night market downtown on the east side last night and had a hard time finding a spot to park that didn’t have a homeless persons tent right on the sidewalk next to any open parking. The wafts of air you get walking around town can be terrifyingly bad.

Seattle was dope. Had fun in all 3 visits, but I still haven’t seen a single hispanoid in any of my visits :lol: I’m starting to wonder if elpablo21 elpablo21 isn’t actually named Pablo 🤔

I’ve been to Portland a couple times but I honestly don’t remember much from there except that I was at this game :pimp:

elpablo21 elpablo21 is a good dude, keeps me plugged in when I’m up to my shenanigans running around in Seattle :lol: :pimp:

And yea the homeless definitely be wildin in Seattle…Last I was there somebody got shot at a homeless camp downtown in a drug deal gone bad, they kept talking bout it

Downtown was definitely worse. LA is terrible too and it exists in every neighborhood like coldcity coldcity said
I wouldn't say every neighborhood. The problem is that we get a lot of homeless from other areas and they just settle. It doesn't help that we have entire "tent cities". I was surprised to see how bad it was in Long Beach. I'd never seen so many sleeping on open and public sidewalks like I have in LB.

Processes work if you hit on the right players with high picks, imagine where Philly would be if they hadn’t taken Okafor, or if they go Tatum over Fultz? The Simmons drama of not quite getting there with your core making the core insecure wouldn’t exist.
philly wasted so many high picks. nerlens noel gone, mcw was roy but also gone, fultz malfunctioned and also gone, benjamin wants to be a socialite and traded, embiid is talented but his knees and other injuries are a concern.

I wouldn't say every neighborhood. The problem is that we get a lot of homeless from other areas and they just settle. It doesn't help that we have entire "tent cities". I was surprised to see how bad it was in Long Beach. I'd never seen so many sleeping on open and public sidewalks like I have in LB.
I'm saying like you can't go to any beach without a homeless presence. Santa Monica.. Manhattan..maybe malibu or something but that's damn near the valley. Downtown of course is bad. And there's tent cities in the hood now. It's not getting any better

elpablo21 elpablo21 is a good dude, keeps me plugged in when I’m up to my shenanigans running around in Seattle :lol: :pimp:

And yea the homeless definitely be wildin in Seattle…Last I was there somebody got shot at a homeless camp downtown in a drug deal gone bad, they kept talking bout it

IDK why but shenanigans always find me when I'm in Seattle :lol: The gray skies and continuous rain in the winter months was a lot to deal with but the summer is beautiful. It's also one of the cities in America where I always flourish too :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom