The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

^ Call your local Footlocker/Champs and find out. If not just order off NDC Saturday morning.

anyone think the yin yangs would look better with the yellow laces on the purple shoes and vice versa? pretty much how they should have been?

Just like I thought the WTK were gonna be a easy pass w/ how many ppl were sayin they were ugly...I'm not takin no chance on these sittin'. I'm coppin' soon as the timer goes off

Just like I thought the WTK were gonna be a easy pass w/ how many ppl were sayin they were ugly...I'm not takin no chance on these sittin'. I'm coppin' soon as the timer goes off

WTKs were pure hype...
snake pools have no buzz (atleast with all the shoe groups I'm in) I really think, you can go for the other shoes first, and if your not successful go for snake pools last.

So it's confirmed that these are not limited?

I'm not saying they're not limited, im saying they're not as hyped as WTK...(probably not half as limited either)
I feel like they're going to be like the photoblue cheethas, people like them but in the end everyone i know who has them paid less than 100 for em. because only Kobe fans really got them.

WTK's were bold enough. but snake ppools having 2 different colors. hype beast aren't going to be on them like that, because they're not as "special" as WTKs were.

Back
Top Bottom