The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

I  take that back. Those aren't the cloaks...damn crappy internet stream. That's what I have resorted because DirecTV doesn't carry the Laker channel.

Yep watching the game rite now on NBA League pass. Nope Not the Cloaks!
I dnt know why he don't rock them on the road. If I was a Jazz player I'd be
rocking the Cloaks. Jazz Colors perfect for them Cloaks. Cloaks with them Green away jersey's
HARD..

Last edited:
Yep watching the game rite now on NBA League pass. Nope Not the Cloaks!
I dnt know why he don't rock them on the road. If I was a Jazz player I'd be
rocking the Cloaks. Jazz Colors perfect for them Cloaks. Cloaks with them Green away jersey's
HARD..
u watchin it on a iphone or mobile fone?

if so how the quality?

the only 7s i want now are either the home elite for cheap.. or just the tb red/black colorway. thought those were clean, with the elite pattern on em.. even the reg. black/white tb colorway.. just as beaters..

Called NT DC sold out! Called my local NT P-TOWN system says sold out everywhere.
person on the phone said that they might re-release them in stores Feb. Can I get a Nike
Rep to confirm this.

Looking for a 10.5/sz 11 Cloaks.

Taken from the outlet thread:

If you guys can find a Champs store that still has the Black/Yellow Kobe 7 supremes, they went down to $39.99. 

Just stopped by local one and the largest they had was a size 10. Since it was a clearance item, they weren't allowed to order my 11.5 for me.

If anyone can assist, holla at me and likewise.

Oh, and the price is actually $49.99.

Edit:

Here's the champs sku guys: 01 02715 204

Last edited:
Just stopped by local one and the largest they had was a size 10. Since it was a clearance item, they weren't allowed to order my 11.5 for me.

I'll look in my champs tomorrow, but honestly I don't remember seeing them (it's a brand new champs store)
but I may want that 10, i'll PM you

Edit:
Here's the champs sku guys: 01 02715 204
There is an 11 at the one about an hour from my house if you're interested i can go swoop it up

can anyone find me a size 12, and ill compensate you. i was just shopping around for a pair of these

Last edited:
^

Appreciate it man, but it would've been too small.

I went to the champs across town and they ordered 2 pairs for me. Now just the waiting game.

Tdogg2k, no doubt. Just get at me bro.

Last edited:
I have STILL yet to buy a pair. :wow: It's very tempting to get a pair for the upcoming bball season though.

^

Appreciate it man, but it would've been too small.

I went to the champs across town and they ordered 2 pairs for me. Now just the waiting game.

Tdogg2k, no doubt. Just get at me bro.

Thanks for your intial post on these...was able to order me a pair at my local champs.

No problem man, but the thanks needs to go to ironMike.
nthat.gif

Now hopefully we don't get no stocked.  

*crosses fingers*

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom