The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Called NT DC sold out! Called my local NT P-TOWN system says sold out everywhere.
person on the phone said that they might re-release them in stores Feb. Can I get a Nike
Rep to confirm this.
Looking for a 10.5/sz 11 Cloaks.

I don't see that happening unless they release them in the outlets.

I'm assuming the Snake Pools are the last of VII colorways before the VIII's.  Anyone hear anything different?

#ReleaseUpdate The Zoom Kobe XII ‘Court Purple/University Gold’ launches Saturday, 11/17 at 8am EST pic.twitter.com/hVVxomwr

hahahaha. "XII" = 12..... I didn't know they were already at Kobe 12's

Edit:

They fixed it pretty quick:

Correction: #ReleaseUpdate The Zoom Kobe VII ‘Court Purple/University Gold’ launches Saturday, 11/17 at 8am EST pic.twitter.com/Ghru9KOk

Last edited:
Idk the Snake pools might go or sit. Hard to gauge interest given the past couple releases. I think it's safe to say they will be relatively easy to get since so much shoes came out already and more to come out that ppl that don't care about these. I guess only the real fans of the shoe will be getting them.

Idk the Snake pools might go or sit. Hard to gauge interest given the past couple releases. I think it's safe to say they will be relatively easy to get since so much shoes came out already and more to come out that ppl that don't care about these. I guess only the real fans of the shoe will be getting them.
I will be copping if they sit for a few days. Going after that other heat first then doubling back.

Say where in the world are all the Kobe olympics (regular NOT gold medals)? I want a pair to complete my collection. For the record (aside from having great colors but poor placement choices) the Kobe 7's are one of the best looking Kobe shoes and yes you can qoute me on that! Are the those yin and yang Kobe 7's dropping, if so, when? Which ones are the snake pools? Last question for those that have them, do ALL the YEAR OF THE DRAGON KOBE 7 come with the annoying red packaging?

Say where in the world are all the Kobe olympics (regular NOT gold medals)? I want a pair to complete my collection. For the record (aside from having great colors but poor placement choices) the Kobe 7's are one of the best looking Kobe shoes and yes you can qoute me on that! Are the those yin and yang Kobe 7's dropping, if so, when? Which ones are the snake pools? Last question for those that have them, do ALL the YEAR OF THE DRAGON KOBE 7 come with the annoying red packaging?
Yin and Yangs are the Snake Pools fam and they drop this saturday.

^^^^^ Barcelona's Teal/Mango's would definitely compliment my collection, but $600 is the lowest I found!!! But I do want them but it would have to be for a price that's fair!!

Anyone care to sell me a pair of Barca's in teal/mango!! Haha

it's official!! VII's collection is complete!! May not be the most comfortable Kobe line, but the best looking!!

awesome work on the collection. Gotta get them all. but i still think the V are still and will always be the best looking and performing among the line.

Back
Top Bottom