The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

i guess i dont know how to upload a picture 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
WTKs were pure hype...
snake pools have no buzz (atleast with all the shoe groups I'm in) I really think, you can go for the other shoes first, and if your not successful go for snake pools last.
Now, that's very well said...Plus I talked to Eastbay today and they said the shoe isn't set w/ a limit per a customer, so that kinda let me know that they may sit

WTKs were pure hype...
snake pools have no buzz (atleast with all the shoe groups I'm in) I really think, you can go for the other shoes first, and if your not successful go for snake pools last.
Now, that's very well said...Plus I talked to Eastbay today and they said the shoe isn't set w/ a limit per a customer, so that kinda let me know that they may sit
Just wondering cuz I aint feeling the 8s and I might cop a few that are sitting

I was able to get my order through (I hope). I don't care if these are limited or not. These are a no brainer for TRUE Kobe/Laker fans. PEACE OUT!

I hate that this shoe sucks so much balls for basketball because I do love the way they look.

It'd be cool if they had a reversal for the ying yang shoes where the right was yellow and the left was purple and then if you bought a pair of the non-reversals and reversals you could have an all yellow pair and an all purple pair haha. That yellow one is tough thats why I was thinking about that, because it would be sick to get that as a normal pair with yellow and purple accents.

That would've been a good marketing ploy to get you to spend money for an extra pair but then again you could trade with somebody. Still a good idea.

I hate that this shoe sucks so much balls for basketball because I do love the way they look.

I actually liked these more for balling then i did the 6's
These had more lockdown feeling and less slippage than the 6's for my foot.

but I guess Kobes always depend if your a wide or narrow foot.

I actually liked these more for balling then i did the 6's
These had more lockdown feeling and less slippage than the 6's for my foot.
but I guess Kobes always depend if your a wide or narrow foot.

I've always been in the minority on here saying the VII's were a step-up for me from the VI's, and pretty much agree with everything you just said. Obviously many people have had horror stories but I guess the contour of my foot matches up with the VII.

This! I'm a big Kobe fan but these VII do not fit my feet well and became more and more painful after each wear. I sold them instantly (at a loss) and have stayed away since. I do like the Cloaks and might try for them when they restock at HOH on 11/24. It would be good to add it to the collection seeing as I have multiple pairs of 4's, 5's, 6's but no 7's. 

Last edited:
no need to rush on the YYs now, I'll probably catch these somewere down the line on Eastbay with additional 20% off
tired.gif

Last edited:
I've always been in the minority on here saying the VII's were a step-up for me from the VI's, and pretty much agree with everything you just said. Obviously many people have had horror stories but I guess the contour of my foot matches up with the VII.

Seems like people with wide feet have the most problems.

It'd be cool if they had a reversal for the ying yang shoes where the right was yellow and the left was purple and then if you bought a pair of the non-reversals and reversals you could have an all yellow pair and an all purple pair haha. That yellow one is tough thats why I was thinking about that, because it would be sick to get that as a normal pair with yellow and purple accents.
Instead of buying 2 pairs to make one pair ID one bruh

Back
Top Bottom