The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

So the consensus is the TBs get approval?! I'm shocked quite frankly. Usually it's the color blocking is wack and the colorways are boring comments. With that said, bring on the Gold Medals and I'm good until something else comes out that's not a TB.

Asked eastbay on twitter if they indeed have the diamond snake like pattern and the anwser was yes...

ill believe it when i see it. would be too odd for them to create a hybrid of both for a team colorway.

There's a good ebay price for the Gold Medals. Item Number: 280944528779

I want to get them but I hate paying over retail. >D

There's a good ebay price for the Gold Medals. Item Number: 280944528779
I want to get them but I hate paying over retail. >D

Man, those GM's are nice.

It doesn't hurt to email the guy and workout a lower price. I do it all the time, worse thing they can say is no.

I would be comfortable at $175-180.

I also called Eastbay and they confirmed the photos are accurate.
The CSR said the (3) sizes with the blow up views are exactly what they rec'd from Nike, he sounded knowledgeable too.

Last edited:
They are on FTL.com and footaction and the all red's look better the more and more I look at them. If they had a translucent sole with these diamond patterns, oooohhh weeeeee. I still love my Dukes but I liked the snake-pattern they used on the elites, just hated the home elites with the piss-stain look haha.

My wife's pair of Cheetahs came in today, they look great in person, and we went to the mall and I picked up the PDF's for $79 at Eblen's on clearance, today was a good day.

wow now ppl like the kobes cause of the TB cws lol

this thread blew up 3 pgs...either way im getting the orange cw 8)

no white/black?

depending on price, well they gotta be dirt cheap the orange or blue will be copped

I am liking these TB colorways, but I already have four pairs of VII's and I just bought some Gold Medals off the bay so I don't really need any more lol.  

wow now ppl like the kobes cause of the TB cws lol
this thread blew up 3 pgs...either way im getting the orange cw
glasses.gif
Haha please bruh, I liked these Kobes, I got two pairs. But compared to the IV/V/VI, the VIIs were very underwhelming.

I hope they have a navy TB, I missed out on the navy VIs so I need these

I will say it again. These are what the regular Kobe VIIs should have been. As soon as I saw pictures of the elites, that's what first came to mind. I really like all of the tbs, but will settle for the red or orange pair. Glad they have the dragon/snake pattern.
They had to release pics of the TBs after I ordered my elites from NDC.

Haha please bruh, I liked these Kobes, I got two pairs. But compared to the IV/V/VI, the VIIs were very underwhelming.

I hope they have a navy TB, I missed out on the navy VIs so I need these

oh yea i know but this shoe is still good...well imo

cws werent so great but ppl keep saying this model was like the worst and ppl jumped on lebron and KD cause of the crazy cws

oh yea i know but this shoe is still good...well imo
cws werent so great but ppl keep saying this model was like the worst and ppl jumped on lebron and KD cause of the crazy cws
Yeah I feel you, I actually really liked the LeBron this year. I loved the little woven wing it had on the side. I thought the Kobe's were a solid shoe this year. I guess its hard to follow up from the IV/V/VI. But IMO, the Cloaks are top 5 colorways in the entire line. In no particular order:

1. USA III

2. Cloak VII

3. Chaos IV

4. Big Stage V

5. MIles Davis V

TBs are garbage if it has the scales or the usual snake print. Color blocking is the same as some of the GRs that weren't getting any love but these do? Only one that looks decent is the all blacks. Since Eastbay's catalog pics aren't accurate, my stance on TBs might change.

I feel these are way to plain and similiar to the VI TB's especially to justify me paying 140, I can't do it.

The scales are nice, but id rather have a different color blocking or atleast Insole tounge color.
Atleast a black swoosh.

Me personally, I'll get the dukes for Half the price

^^exactly we were all spoiled with the great shoes we have past couple years and this year wasnt as great but still good

Quick question about the Cheetah Print Vii's!
I called my local house of hoops (only store in my area that got this shoe) on RD & they said that the sneaker was a quick strike & they only received 18 pairs. Footlocker employees weren't even allowed to purchase them due to them being a quick strike.
But this shoe was released on like every website on RD eg, footlocker, champs, finishline...etc.
Is it me or is it just strange that this shoe was a quick strike HOH exclusive but was released on all of those site???

Back
Top Bottom