The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Went into local Footlocker and they have the Sharks for $79, the Homes, PDFs, Dukes, Concord/Cool Grey even the Concord Supremes are $89. I didn't get anything though. Cheetahs were decent now that I saw them in person but the spots aren't my thing.

One thing though about the TBs, they are better than the VI TBs. Can't top the V TBs though.

can't wait to go back to America, I always eyed Dukes but that and i'll be coming back near my bday !!!!

can't wait to see 8s!

Went into local Footlocker and they have the Sharks for $79, the Homes, PDFs, Dukes, Concord/Cool Grey even the Concord Supremes are $89. I didn't get anything though. Cheetahs were decent now that I saw them in person but the spots aren't my thing.

One thing though about the TBs, they are better than the VI TBs. Can't top the V TBs though.
Which Footlocker is this in what city ? state?

i like the orange and blue a lot but i hate black, wish it didnt have the black mid soles :smh:

you guys remember this sample early in the year? guess it was a TB sample and they decided to go with the elite upper

nike-zoom-kobe-vii-orange-silver-2.jpg

Part of the midsole color matched and put back the mamba print then it would've been money to Nike. >D

Black with red dotted laces would be a great lace swap for the BL Vs. :nerd:

Last edited:
Never bought a pair of TB's. I almost look @ em like they're takedowns.

Can't front tho, some of those colorways are a good look...

Reds and blues will be copped if they hit sale.

Looking at the sample orange TBs, I think I would actually like the original upper on the TBs more. For some reason, color on the elite upper looks cheap to me. And the metallic silver swoosh on the sample TBs is :pimp: Makes them less plain.

red tbs are bomb. but i kinda want a black base w. red accents like the vi's that came out. still waiting.

Last edited:

Just called them said they didn't have any of those on sale

they didn't have them in your size or just didn't have them all together? I went yesterday and they were tagged those prices.

Wish they had all those out here for that though :rolleyes might hit up Nordstrom rack to find some gems! Looking forward to these Gold Medals though. If those orange joints drop im on them as well as the volts. Hope they didnt get scrapped :frown:

Damn, I wish those TBs released instead. Anyways, does anyone know how much DS Cloaks and DS Big Bangs are going for?

Back
Top Bottom