The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

guys, i doubt the TB colorways are accurate photos. Eastbay is famous for posting wrong pics on their site.

Its no freaking way the TBs are elites yet priced at $140

that said... them freaking red ones, orange, blues... ARE ALL DOPE LOOKING :evil:

I like the orange and the blue cw of the TB Kobe VIIs. The green colorway is pretty decent too. The TB pairs shows that the Elites were not worth $200. TBs look just like the Elites minus a few quality changes like the pro combat material on the tongue, and the kevlar material used on the flywire and the laces. I know kevlar is a more expensive material, I just don't feel it justifies the $60 price increase.

guys, i doubt the TB colorways are accurate photos. Eastbay is famous for posting wrong pics on their site.
that said... them freaking red ones, orange, blues... ARE ALL DOPE LOOKING :evil:

I thought what made the elites were the carbon fiber, Kevlar laces, and full length zoom.

Hopefully I can get a pair of TBs on sale and with a discount code on top.

TBs are garbage if it has the scales or the usual snake print. Color blocking is the same as some of the GRs that weren't getting any love but these do? Only one that looks decent is the all blacks. Since Eastbay's catalog pics aren't accurate, my stance on TBs might change.

I thought what made the elites were the carbon fiber, Kevlar laces, and full length zoom.

Hopefully I can get a pair of TBs on sale and with a discount code on top.

eastbay is famous for putting sample / photoshopped / inaccurate stock photos up for stuff...

even the $60 USA shorts were photos of the $80 version.

Honestly, if the TBs look like the photos tho Id be all on them (for the right price)

I like the orange and the blue cw of the TB Kobe VIIs. The green colorway is pretty decent too. The TB pairs shows that the Elites were not worth $200. TBs look just like the Elites minus a few quality changes like the pro combat material on the tongue, and the kevlar material used on the flywire and the laces. I know kevlar is a more expensive material, I just don't feel it justifies the $60 price increase.
I agree.

these TBs look good if the stock pics are correct. I haven't been in this thread but where did these come from, I haven't seen them mentioned on any shoe blogs?

if the tbs are what they really look like in the picture i would cop instantly. its like half elite and half regular. (minus CF and kevlar laces)
i think they look really nice. eastbay needs to take down the coupon exclusions though. i wonder if these are a website exclusive or will they be at footlocker and champs too?

it is nice to see some TBs with a black base instead of the usual white, that must be why I'm liking these. very nice surprise but not good for the wallet

That all black looks dope. Reds are fire as well. This should have been the regular VIIs lol
OFT
sorry. lol. i made that a little too big but it is so true. if these were the regular 7s it would have been so much sicker. i loved the 6s. they should've kept that snake skin going.

Received these last Friday from NDC. $67 plus tax and shipping, they came out to $75, and I even used a $50 gift card :smokin

Gonna through some Concord laces on them.

Last edited:
LOVE HOW THEY MADE THE TB'S WITH THE DIAMOND SHAPE DESIGN FOR THE LOOK INSTEAD OF THAT UGLY STRAIGHT LINE DESIGN!

May finally get a pair of Kobe 7's...

Back
Top Bottom