The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

first time balling in the 7's
mmwg3a.jpg

So for those who still care, I found out definitive information about how this year's Barcelona pack c/w's came about.

This years version were more "inspired by" instead of being directly connected to specific Barcelona kits like the first FCB pack.

The Mint Candy is an exception to this to some degree as it takes its inspiration from the old away kit of last season.

The Lemon Twist comes from the yellow lining used on the current (and previous) jerseys as it's iconic to FCB. For the blue (Game Royal) they tried to use the colour infuence of the iconic FCB blue, like the Storm Blue on the first Barca Kobe VI.

However when you get US "soccer" fans creating football inspired shoes you sometimes get a strange c/w. Another example of course is the Lebron 9 Low "Liverpool" screw up!

So there you go, that's how it is, no Retro jerseys from the 80s or anything like that.

Last edited:
Saw Dukes and the homes for 89.99 at my local hoh and sharks for 79.99 but I'm not sure what sizes they still had. Which one should I swoop up?

Last edited:
Nice I picked those up today too should be here by the 5th what are the different laces they come with?

Different laces on the blue/yellow barca's are different in that the one lace has lemon twist yellow dots and the other set of laces has tour yellow dots

I received the Gold Medals from RMKstore today and they are Very nice, obviously overall the same quality etc as the general release, but the only thing I don't like is that the Gold swoosh is similar to the one on the elites and I'm concerned about the chipping. Will only wear for casual and no hooping. 1st time ordering from RMK and a good experience overall with the shipping and Authentic shoes.:D

So what is the deal on the Gold Medals?  Are they releasing in the U.S. or what?  I can do an overseas cop for more but I don't wanna pull the trigger until we get some confirmation. 

I think the TB's are a great improvement over the basic gr Kobe 7's. I for one like the scales and like that the flywire is not so exposed and am glad Nike diecided to do something different with the tB's.

Also, no more damn white soles on any of them, I guess Nike has been llistening and reading our comments.

And yea, that Blaze orange is a sick shoe, just ordered a pair. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom