The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
im far more concerned with the fit of the 12 than anything

last few lebrons had to go up from a 13 to a 13.5 or a 14

due to the toe area being incredibly uncomfy

i really hope thats resolved on this model

right now i want the NSRL and that red and white colorway
y

Yeah. I would really like to try one before buying. I am in the upsize category with you and I would like to be in the ballpark before dropping $200 on em. I heard true to size but I cannot believe it until I try it.

aye in that shot, all 3 could seriously pass off as football cleats.
sick.gif
While I do tend to agree, this pic just made me want to throw my money at nike. Those are gonna be my 3 right there

NSRL are fly but I doubt i'd rock em... I will not repeat another Hornets XI mistake

Still kinda messed to me that "Heart of a Lion" is being pitched as a Cavs colorway when it was so clearly designed to match the Heat's colors. Team Red instead of Wine, Orange instead of Gold...I love the colorway, and it has no effect on my buying tendencies, but Lebron just looks kinda goofy wearing the HoaL in a Cavs jersey.

Last edited:
Still kinda messed to me that "Heart of a Lion" is being pitched as a Cavs colorway when it was so clearly designed to match the Heat's colors. Team Red instead of Wine, Orange instead of Gold...I love the colorway, and it has no effect on my buying tendencies, but Lebron just looks kinda goofy wearing the HoaL in a Cavs jersey.
um where is it being pitched as a Cavs home cw?

Cavs media day. Didn't mean to imply it was framed this way by Nike, but for all intents and purposes, the HoaL is the Cavs "Home" cw.

We're going to see Lebron wear a ton of "home" c/w's and we might get 2 of them released.

I'm sure a more true home c/w will emerge at some point...if it's a PE or not is the question.

Cavs media day. Didn't mean to imply it was framed this way by Nike, but for all intents and purposes, the HoaL is the Cavs "Home" cw.
We're going to see Lebron wear a ton of "home" c/w's and we might get 2 of them released.

I'm sure a more true home c/w will emerge at some point...if it's a PE or not is the question.
yeah this is not a cavs home cw and I wouldn't be surprised if it still has 6 on the bottom come release day, besides home and away cws don't even matter in the nba anymore they wear all the crazy stuff now

It was either that or a PE. I appreciate that his first official look back in a Cavs uniform was complemented with a release pair. Maybe Nike has an official Home or Away pair cookin for a later release, but we all know these releases are in production months in advance. Can't expect Nike to have a true Cavs cw in GR numbers ready for the beginning of the season.

Besides, I'd rather have the HoaLs framed as the Homes over the Home XIs aka Graffitis all day. (No offense to any Graffiti owners!)

I keep thinking the same thing whenever I see the colorway as well, we need a real Cavs colorway :smh:

While I do tend to agree, this pic just made me want to throw my money at nike. Those are gonna be my 3 right there

NSRL are fly but I doubt i'd rock em... I will not repeat another Hornets XI mistake

:lol: they will wish they had bought if not pardon me while break a few more necks.

Wish I could have linked a pic (can't find the site I saw it on).......

There is a Black based color way with pink speckles on a black midsole, pink swoosh on the toe and turquoise eyelets......has anyone seen these? I saw them on a couple of sites but i haven't been able find them since

There is a Black based color way with pink speckles on a black midsole, pink swoosh on the toe and turquoise eyelets......has anyone seen these? I saw them on a couple of sites but i haven't been able find them since
That might be the Data sample...looks like a take on the SBs

nsrl's are decent..I might pick those up since I've been on a Lebron hiatus since the 9's...but I do like the instinct probably the best. Still feel like this model is lacking something aesthetically...

Finally found it. I saw there is a release date 1/17/15 for a Black/Siren Pink color way.......could this be the same thing?

That might be the Data sample...looks like a take on the SBs
There is a Black/Siren Pink color way due to be released in January 2015. Could this be it?

Link to the article (not sure how legit the site is.....I usually come here first for info)

http://sneakerbardetroit.com/nike-lebron-12-south-beach/

Seeing those HWC suedes brings me to tears... i got scammed about 3 years back for a pair.. 2k disappeared

Back
Top Bottom