The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
The NSRLs are the best out of the bunch. I was just expecting a little more though. The samples that had black posite instead of grey actually looked better. 
Change is a funny thing. I expected more too. I thought they would've incorporated the bubble back in since bron played on another level with them. Grey is a better choice imo. That black clashed against a soft palette.

Last edited:
Those shark teeth on th side look dope.
Looks like little mini outriggers for added traction And a wide base. Can't wait to test these out on court. Already like them casually.

Last edited:
Change is a funny thing. I expected more too. I thought they would've incorporated the bubble back in since bron played on another level with them. Grey is a better choice imo. That black clashed against a soft palette.

Definitely agree with you on the grey

The HOL colorway is definitely a nice clean colorway but I feel its a little bland for some reason, as well as it really reminds me of a Heat home colorway rather than a Cavs colorway
eyes.gif

I won't cop on release but I'll take it if it makes it to discount
nthat.gif

Last edited:
So basically his first game colorway, not bad not bad at all
Hell yeah why not. I guess I'm still geeked off how the KD7 USAs turned. Could be a great addition. But that yellow posite with a red base would be dope. Also think HWC cw will be a beast. Swingman is the best mock up I seen. Will iD those asap.

[emoji]128074[/emoji][emoji]128074[/emoji][emoji]128074[/emoji]

Fiddy how many you shootin fo'?

Probably not that many. I only ended up with 4 XI mids and I like that silhouette more than this one so far. At the moment Lion Hearts and Datas are the only ones that interest me. Maybe Dunkmans on heavy disco

The7onius The7onius definitely more 11 than the 8s. These have a nike free fit to them sort of. Very very lightweight. My favorite BRON thus far.

Last edited:
Thank you sir for your participation, repped :wink:

That will conclude my presentation here today folks that Lebrons do in fact run small :lol:
Everything after the 7s ran half sz small.

My 2,3,4,and 7s ran tts.everything after that I had to go up..

Glad to see u got ur WTLs.. It would've have sucked to see u on CNN or Americas most wanted for not getting them.

Back
Top Bottom