The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
And cool names don't forget the cool names!
laugh.gif
If the South Beach 8's weren't dubbed "South Beach", do you still think they wouldn't be regarded as one of the best Lebrons of all time?

Wondering the same thing....I look online every day for the swingman and it still hasn't shown up.  If you're planning on getting the shoes on RD, you should be fine.....the turn is happening on these but there are still a lot of people that aren't liking them, yet.
Found out the yesterday Addidas hasn't released his jersey an will not just yet I guess they are waiting to truly cash out on these all at once was told by my local Fanzz store. An alright that's exactly what I want.

I wonder down the line will we get a shoe that resembles the XI
I say that because the
8 V3= X's
XII's=IX's

I wonder down the line will we get a shoe that resembles the XI
I say that because the
8 V3= X's
XII's=IX's

8 v3 look like 9s to me as far as the sole and midsole goes but the upper on the v3 is different from all to me. I would say 8 v1 and v2 look Like 10s. and 12s look like 9s

Last edited:
I think it was said that they're a remix of the Lebron IX with a AJVI lace tongue and a Reebok Answer 1 sole  

I was like drawing skills
nerd.gif
 don't even see oh
laugh.gif
Lol my poor man air bubble [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
And that black thing is supposed to be the mesh
roll.gif

But they do look 9ish doe
nerd.gif
i'm just glad these don't have that round 3 clover part of the IXs and only the nike check location, I like the evolved squarer/angled design on these than the IXs

Back
Top Bottom