The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
I know you guys are excited for Cleveland colorways, but I think the colorways when he was with the Cavs bland as ****. I enjoyed the bright, loud colorways when he was with Miami.

carolinafinest carolinafinest
Your poor mans PS gets the idea across. Def has a First Game feel. I expect a bunch of these 11's to come my way, iD's or GR's lol.
[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] I can't wait to see what you have in store for these. Acid lions and weatherman were my personal faves.

Funny when people say they're ugly but as soon as the wtl or champ pack drops it's a different story. I hope they do a decent low which looks like the actual 12s and not a spin off of the 11 lows.

Funny when people say they're ugly but as soon as the wtl or champ pack drops it's a different story. I hope they do a decent low which looks like the actual 12s and not a spin off of the 11 lows.
I could see Nike using the hexagon zoom for the lows since they're using it on different models. The lows will have to save the 12s.

They seem to be making a big deal out of the hex zoom pods so I think we may finally see a unique low this year instead of that same sole they've used from 8-11

I might consider the NSRL, but I think they would look better with white or grey laces like the sample

I'm in for instincts and datas though... that air mag id gonna look sick on these

I bet if Nike used PINK instead of that orange ... People would be all over it.. Do I like this model(7s are my favorite)? Yup. Just not these colors nike will go crazy in 2015.

For me it was an odd choice to go with gray ion that posite. If the posite was orange it'd be way better. ID will be the saving grace for me and prob the staple CWs i.e. BHM Christmas WTL All Stars

I think I'm pretty much sold on the 12's.

I talked some ish about them early on, and still could end up changing my mind once I see them with pants.

But the recent pics I've seen make them look a lot less bulkier than the initial photos and fakes.

They're not the type of shoe I'd wear very often but something makes me think I'll end up with 5+ pairs.

im far more concerned with the fit of the 12 than anything

last few lebrons had to go up from a 13 to a 13.5 or a 14

due to the toe area being incredibly uncomfy

i really hope thats resolved on this model

right now i want the NSRL and that red and white colorway

They seem to be making a big deal out of the hex zoom pods so I think we may finally see a unique low this year instead of that same sole they've used from 8-11

I think so as well, lets just hope they don't try to do the exposed flywire crap again like they tried on the X's :x

Lol 7 dishing shade early!

I wonder who was that?

Hmmmm. Que the fresh prince thinking gif.
now I wonder who that was too
laugh.gif

I think so as well, lets just hope they don't try to do the exposed flywire crap again like they tried on the X's
sick.gif
tbh I hope the continue with the 360maxair despite that it's resued I've just come to expect it and the awesome comfort that it provides, the Xs were just ruined by that exposed flywire
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom