The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Fyi u can use discount codes on snkrs app. However u don't enter it in snkrs app. U enter it online first via desktop or phone. Add shoe yo cart go to checkout. With code applied Then just empty cart. Code will be remembered when checking out on snkrs app from that acct. worked on aunt pearls for me.

Also anyone know if there's a fee on delivery from hanon? Was lucky enough to cop palmers from them on Friday. Thanks.

DONT STUNT ON IG!
Is this in reference to my story? It's hard for me to consider it stuntin when 90% of my followers are NT members and sneakerheads. I'm not showing them anything they haven't seen before or may have themselves. I always considered post and likes(for sneakers)on IG as long distance high fives amongst the sneaker community. As far as my story goes, there are other details, that I didn't feel the need to add, that lead to situation.

Looks to be close. But has a gold/yellow swoosh instead.

Look like one of the welcome home PEs.
24uxn61.jpg

Oh and no doubt that the Crown Jewels are better than the double helix. That's not even a question.

The way the retail versions were released,no arguments. Crown jewels are an instant classic. But that pair that mache did? Beats it by a hair. Super clean custom. But I like that they're different. Let them stand on their own.

Last edited:
I'm wondering the same. Someone also said its only going to be on the Snkrs app only which concerns me because I don't think I can use my gift cards and discount code on there.

Yea I have the SNKR app and it's not listed as an upcoming release which leaves me more confused. And It's not on nike.com. I don't want no suprises. Idk what the deal is

Last edited:
DONT STUNT ON IG!
Is this in reference to my story? It's hard for me to consider it stuntin when 90% of my followers are NT members and sneakerheads. I'm not showing them anything they haven't seen before or may have themselves. I always considered post and likes(for sneakers)on IG as long distance high fives amongst the sneaker community. As far as my story goes, there are other details, that I didn't feel the need to add, that lead to situation.
No need to explain yourself my dude.

Wow the first lebron 12 my daughter likes and would actually let me purchase for her and Nike decided not to make the double helix in pre school sizes

HOH Parks Mall in arlington texas told me that they didnt get palmers and red LBJ 12 lows because nike has some kind of strike going on overseas....mannn get yo outta here with....okay why not stop all locations View media item 1427212

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom