The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
@BarbarianBob  congrats fam, now you gotta get a pair to celebrate
laugh.gif

It irks when I see people ready and willing to pay crazy resell prices, especially for a shoe I don't feel is worth it. And that's even if you have the money do it. To each his own though.

Congrats @BarbarianBob :nthat: !!
Exactly, I had a reseller blatantly tell me that he was going to get as much Euro pairs as possible since the US date has been postponed and there's a high resell value now. Just wait it out, there will be shoes sitting on ebay and resellers desperate to let them go.

Last edited:

Yes. Especially when you can easily buy them a few weeks from now for $175 or whatever retail is.

Crown Jewels >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Double Helixes
Judging by how bad i struck out on the Euro sites, I don't think i will be able to "Easily buy them in a few weeks," but i hope so.

Judging by how bad i struck out on the Euro sites, I don't think i will be able to "Easily buy them in a few weeks," but i hope so.
You were on Euro sites. Chances are, most Footlockers, Footactions, Champs, etc will be getting FSRs of these in store.

Bruh I think $200 is a crazy retail price for a lot of kicks. Guess I'm just getting older.
No, you're not getting older, just more aware (we'll say you're "seasoned"
happy.gif
) we're dumb enough to pay these asinine prices for this stuff. Especially when YOU'RE paying for them and mommy and daddy ain't. Honestly, most shoes should be like $75-$100, with the absolute most advanced shoe being $150, maybe $200. These Lebron 12s would be priced well at like $125 for the highs and $100 for the lows. But it's not like Nike has a shortage of consumers. It is what is, and it's damn expensive ... but then again, we DO NOT need any of these shoes, we're just fools for wanting and buying them.

Last edited:
Every thing is more expensive these days. Just the way it is.

I do agree though, they are over priced

You should take it away. Sometimes I look in my closet and I'm disgusted at how many shoes I have ... but then the next release I'm buying more lol. Nike is only the overlord in this sickness. Asics has been a close second taking my money lately. This sick person behind the keyboard has no brand loyalty. I got it all lol. Nike, Asics, Saucony, Adidas, Diadora ... the list goes on 
frown.gif

Last edited:
Every thing is more expensive these days. Just the way it is.

I do agree though, they are over priced
Indeed; however, places where product sit i.e. clothing stores usually, I can easily wait for coupon codes/sales. Just everyday beater clothes from say Express, Urban Outfitters, and such, I never buy anything from those sites at retail. I get my coupon and Ebates on, son lol. And American Eagle, I like their jogger shorts quite a bit (paid like $14 on clearance recently). I don't cop from them unless it has a 40% off. Good for crap you plan on ruining or sweating in anyway. 

You should take it away. Sometimes I look in my closet and I'm disgusted at how many shoes I have ... but then the next release I'm buying more lol. Nike is only the overlord in this sickness. Asics has been a close second taking my money lately. This sick person behind the keyboard has no brand loyalty. I got it all lol. Nike, Asics, Saucony, Adidas, Diadora ... the list goes on :frown:  
I repped you because of the cold hard truth you presented. I'll put this in a spoiler since everyone may not care to read. The summer of 2013 I sat in my sneaker room and considered getting rid of it all. I valued my collection worth between 35 and 40K. My main reason was because in order to keep my job I had to relocate to another state and city. They did some dirty mess and told us we would all have a "opportunity" to work. They didn't let us know until a couple of months before the layoff that the "opportunity" would have to be in another city for some, based on seniority. This forced families to make quick decisions nobody was ready for. In the end, I couldn't make the move. I figured selling off my collection would hold me over after the layoff. I procrastinated because I truly wasn't willing to give the collection up, loved it too much. One day I decided to sell about $1200 worth a kicks. Guess somebody watched me load up the kicks and made some plans of their own. Someone in the neighborhood got hold to my IG and I guess saw a gold mine. Remind you this is far from a nice neighborhood. The kids and the so called gangs were rising. Went to my little cousins birthday party, came home, the entire house had been ran through. Of 250 plus kicks(including my wife's) only about 40 was left. Felt like years of my life and work was all for nothing. About 6 months later a smaller incident happened. A cousin I've looked at as a best friend took the opportunity to steal DS Powder Xs and white/infrared VIs. The realization hit me. Not only was I able to see how caught up others were into these material things, I realized how caught up I once was.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom