The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Yea I have the SNKR app and it's not listed as an upcoming release which leaves me more confused. And It's not on nike.com. I don't want no suprises. Idk what the deal is

I don't want any surprises either. I don't want it to be like the all red lows that came out of nowhere.

Nike definitely should release the PEs he's wearing today. This is something we've been asking for, a true colorway representing the team the man himself plays on.

Nike definitely should release the PEs he's wearing today. This is something we've been asking for, a true colorway representing the team the man himself plays on.
These PEs >>>>>>>> releases we get

The Grammy PEs were
pimp.gif

View media item 822815 double helix is just more available than the Crown Jewel....

Don't agree with the slap, but I agree with the thought. Even though I like the X's much better as a model, Crown Jewels were cool but no better than the double helix color-blocking-wise. I'm probably in a very small minority, but I also like the half-pink posite. Perfect amount IMO to lend "visual interest." Even the volt works on these!

Last edited:

do you own or even like the 12s?
Yeah. I've owned the datas since the day they came out. They're a great shoe.

I just can't get blindly obsessed with a model that only has two good colorways and two okay ones.
I agree with all that eventhough it's crazy subjective 

I'm gonna end up with 5 XIIs when it's all said and done. I got the same number of Xs so they might not be as bad as i think they are

Apparently was shown on the app yesterday...

View media item 1427243

I received that same notification, but for some reason I don't believe it's for the wheats. Could be wrong though.

Thats really gonna be some if there only available through that app!!!.......people who really want them can't get access to buy them, tried to get a code for that app and NOTHING!!!

It's not going to be only abailable through the app. Let's use a little common sense, the app is still on beta. I think most people keep forgetting that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks everyone for all the well wishes and congratulations, I really appreciate it :nthat:

I wanted these since I first saw them in his return game back home :smokin

I'm hoping that pair that was rumored amongst the upcoming releases that was labeled Crimson/Navy are them :nerd:

Apparently was shown on the app yesterday...

View media item 1427243

Bruh I would be so hurt if these only dropped on that app though because I haven't got my access yet :frown:

I feel like I did something wrong, where's my code at man :\

Last edited:
Thanks everyone for all the well wishes and congratulations, I really appreciate it :nthat:
I wanted these since I first saw them in his return game back home :smokin

I'm hoping that pair that was rumored amongst the upcoming releases that was labeled Crimson/Navy are them :nerd:

Bruh I would be so hurt if these only dropped on that app though because I haven't got my access yet :frown:

I feel like I did something wrong, where's my code at man :\

I hope so too and is the app on android yet?

I'd wear the hat without the sweater. I like how hip hop left that up to interpretation, got people thinking he's Jadakiss :lol:

Lol anyone else feel bummed out after that loss?
Nope. Atlanta will take care of Houston for you on Tuesday.
negative!
Sports and Training forum is this way, guys:  http://niketalk.com/f/7354/sports-training

This thread is for the discussion of the LeBron 12 ONLY.

"But sometimes things slow down between releases and we need something to talk about!"

That's what the rest of the site is for.  

People in the NBA thread have interests beyond NBA games.  They don't start breaking off into discussions about tennis.  

Thinking about ID-ing those Navy/Burgundy joints Lebron wore today. Call them the "choke" or the "Free Throw" 12s. :rofl:

I swear for him to have such a great skill set, Lebron ain't clutch for ****..... [emoji]128175[/emoji]

I need the low palmers man....

Looks like somebody is reporting people up there...Kind of ironic how a mod is in here :nerd:

Thinking about ID-ing those Navy/Burgundy joints Lebron wore today. Call them the "choke" or the "Free Throw" 12s.
roll.gif

I swear for him to have such a great skill set, Lebron ain't clutch for ****..... [emoji]128175[/emoji]
Can't even ID them anymore. Navy isn't an upper option

Back
Top Bottom