The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
How is this shoe a failure? Shoes are slowly but surely selling out. Not every shoe can sell like Jordans and have the same reseller interest, resellers leave the GR pairs alone. Hopefully after last year's WTL fiasco they'll leave all the limited pairs also.

Too late...a ton of sneaker sites and blogs ran with those pics Grizz put up (a few even gave him a personal shout out and credit for the name) and are referring to them as the "Cowboys" 12's.  >D  

I saw that and was like :wow:

Now he's gonna be famous :lol:

View media item 1419001

i have no idea why they gave me the credit for them pics tho :lol:

i  did tell the dude that i posted them, and he said go ahead :nerd:

That's because he needed a fall guy to take the blame when Nike sends out the hit squad to get whoever leaked their secrets :nerd:

I'm a miss you bro and all your theatrics in the threads, you'll never be replaced GrizzlyAnimal GrizzlyAnimal :frown:

I think kicks-crew is great with shipping. I ordered the un-champ pack lows from them last year a week before the U.S. launch and I received them launch day.

How is this shoe a failure? Shoes are slowly but surely selling out. Not every shoe can sell like Jordans and have the same reseller interest, resellers leave the GR pairs alone. Hopefully after last year's WTL fiasco they'll leave all the limited pairs also.

People always say a shoe is a failure when they can walk in and buy them from stores :lol:

I'm still giggling at dudes that said the 11 was a failure..... I wonder where they are now.

People always say a shoe is a failure when they can walk in and buy them from stores
laugh.gif

I'm still giggling at dudes that said the 11 was a failure..... I wonder where they are now.
I still think the 11 was a failure. He didn't wear them. They weren't comfortable. They had to be $114 to sell. Some of the colorways are still sitting.

These existed.

Yeah. But the 10s on the other hand...

All the XII's I like I have no problem at copping for retail but man reading all the deals....#TeamUnderRetail

People always say a shoe is a failure when they can walk in and buy them from stores :lol:

I still think the 11 was a failure. He didn't wear them. They weren't comfortable. They had to be $114 to sell. Some of the colorways are still sitting.
These existed.
View media item 1419453

Yeah. But the 10s on the other hand...

Bruh....
They weren't uncomfy if you got the sizing right
Doesn't matter if he didn't wear them. KDs are selling right now and he's worn his less than bron wore the XI
There is no KP equivalent for the 12
The all star 11 smash the 12 in sales

Yes, you have them ugly orange 11s but they 12 gave us these to make up for it :lol:

View media item 1419483
And FINALLY..... These are def a failure compared to the 11 because our fav Bron head @sneakermane don't eeeeem own a pair :lol:

Last edited:
When people called the XII (or even the XI) a failure, I never feel like they're talking in terms of sales.

I assume they mean capturing their attention with something special, which I feel Nike is having trouble doing across the board right now.

When people called the XII (or even the XI) a failure, I never feel like they're talking in terms of sales.

I assume they mean capturing their attention with something special, which I feel Nike is having trouble doing across the board right now.

Now this makes sense to me.
I don't love the 12 and am trying to snap out of buying just because.
I've actually casually been looking for forging iron 11s for the low and built up my elite X collection in the last year.

How where the 11's a failure? I'm still wondering? Aren't the 11's the BEST selling Lebron to date?

Now this makes sense to me.
I don't love the 12 and am trying to snap out of buying just because.
I've actually casually been looking for forging iron 11s for the low and built up my elite X collection in the last year.

I would agree with that "attention" statement as well. Seems that's what most mean. I have a few XI's but nothing moved me to buy even at discount. Same with the 12...still nothing great. Even on discount...but I said it before...everybody in here is copping with EASE...and that is what's important.

If cats can't resale them and no ones beasting over them then they're a failure these days to most :rolleyes

I personally hope this trend continues and I'm able to cop Wheats and Corks hassle free :D

People saying the XIs are a failure just want to rustle the jimmies, BigJ already laid out the facts on that. As far as people saying the 12s are a failure, I don't have any numbers on that but as someone who previously retired from collecting, the wheat EXTs pulled me out of retirement, and I don't even like the 12s that much (wheat works with the silhouette because the silhouette reminds me of a boot) oh and as always, XIs are the best shoe of all time (had to)

Back
Top Bottom