The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
I had the denims and then a pair of elites of the 11's and got rid of them both.  I might still circle around for the WTL's but I am in no hurry.  I love the 12 and to me it feels so much better on feet than the 11's..also looks better.

I think the KD7 delivered more than the Lebron's. Probably why I have more 7s than 12s. I didn't have an issue with the KD shoe design and there's been quite a few color ways that were good-great ie USA, GG, 35K, Bad Apples, N7, Black Suede, Florals, AP, ASG, Egg Nogs, GM, etc.

Only got the NRSLs and HoLs. Probably get the DH and Datas. But the 12 has been pretty lackluster.
would disagree. Can't get into the 7's  at all. The strap really kills it. The 5's were great, the 6's were good. The 7's colorways just don't do it for me except the pbj which were youth only

The 12 is recently coming alive with some of the colorways. Last year I went nuts and got 5 pairs of 11's while this year I only have the ASG's. Both lines are sitting on shelves so I'm really curious to see what the sales data says.

How is this shoe a failure? Shoes are slowly but surely selling out. Not every shoe can sell like Jordans and have the same reseller interest, resellers leave the GR pairs alone. Hopefully after last year's WTL fiasco they'll leave all the limited pairs also.

People always say a shoe is a failure when they can walk in and buy them from stores :lol:

I'm still giggling at dudes that said the 11 was a failure..... I wonder where they are now.
:lol:

I bought 13 pairs of the 11's. I currently have 0 pairs of 12's but will probably end up with 5 to 7 pairs before the years out. The NSRL's are still my favorite so far. I actually bought them on release date but ended up taking them back when that DSG cypher Monday discount dropped and ordered them from there but I later found out my pair was on back order and ended up canceling them and just buying some Christmas gifts. They're still on my hit list along with the Datas and I'm actually feeling the 12 lows.

11s are a dope shoe, KPs, Gator Kings, Aways, Gamma and AvMs are beautiful. Probably missed out some cws but those are the ones that stood out for me.

The lack of chaos I have to go through to cop a pair of Lebrons is what keeps me coming back, just helps the shoes are good quality and designed well.

Last edited:
do we know for sure if the palmers are QS or what? Really don't want to pay $27 shipping from kicks crew but if it guarantees me a pair then that's a different story.

do we know for sure if the palmers are QS or what? Really don't want to pay $27 shipping from kicks crew but if it guarantees me a pair then that's a different story.
I would hold out, a lot of places are getting them, even Finishline.  

Palmers = LEBRON 11 SB in terms of what we shall see.

Dudes love them because of the name. Once they see they aren't hard to get...................
Definitely.  

Has there been any info or confirmation about the price for "regular" 12 lows?  

I gotta believe the $200 is only for the Palmers because of the "premium" tag.     

There are some stores in the us that already put some lebron 12s on sale and might be cheaper. Thats why Im asking.

Retail in the US is $200 plus tax in most states.

So 200-145 = What do you think?

Plus Im not sure about the heat of these colorway (six meridians) It just attracted when I saw the deal. And guess what, I chose it over the bhms. Dont knoe If I did it right. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

man...ordered monday...got shipping confirmation yesterday...email says my DH are out for delivery and should be here today...wow!!

Man...those Blue 12s!!!!!!
smokin.gif
 Nice pics!

Plus Im not sure about the heat of these colorway (six meridians) It just attracted when I saw the deal. And guess what, I chose it over the bhms. Dont knoe If I did it right. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
You sound like you buy things based on hype and not based on what you like. We have a term for people like you in the sneaker community. HYPEBEAST

Back
Top Bottom