The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
After further inspection of the GS Lyon Blue's I'm really curious what color flywire they're gonna go with for the Men's version :nerd:

Either white or silver would look good and probably wouldn't make much of a difference but I hope they use white :smokin

Really hope Nike releases the name on the blue LeBrons soon so the Cowboys moniker doesn't become the widely recognized name
mean.gif
Too late...a ton of sneaker sites and blogs ran with those pics Grizz put up (a few even gave him a personal shout out and credit for the name) and are referring to them as the "Cowboys" 12's.  
grin.gif

Last edited:
Too late...a ton of sneaker sites and blogs ran with those pics Grizz put up (a few even gave him a personal shout out and credit for the name) and are referring to them as the "Cowboys" 12's.  
grin.gif

i have no idea why they gave me the credit for them pics tho 
laugh.gif

i  did tell the dude that i posted them, and he said go ahead 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
the lebron 12 has been like the kd7 to me. The first batch of colorways were good. Now almost every colorway after that have been mediocre, poor execution or just plain ugly(23chromosome)

I think the KD7 delivered more than the Lebron's. Probably why I have more 7s than 12s. I didn't have an issue with the KD shoe design and there's been quite a few color ways that were good-great ie USA, GG, 35K, Bad Apples, N7, Black Suede, Florals, AP, ASG, Egg Nogs, GM, etc.

Only got the NRSLs and HoLs. Probably get the DH and Datas. But the 12 has been pretty lackluster.

I just feel like nike has a great design in the 12s but just can't seem to release at least one classic colorway Like they had been able to do with lebron 1-11

I just feel like nike has a great design in the 12s but just can't seem to release at least one classic colorway Like they had been able to do with lebron 1-11

the whole world shares this thought... the "shoe" is great... but they just cant connect on a classic CW... and they are limiting the colors to hard on ID... it was pretty much a comp,ete failure :smh:

but I still have hope for one pair... hopefully they finally connect on elites

Last edited:
I think part of the problem is the silhouette. They're like football cleats or something. The designers need to really knock it out of the park.

The Grammy Awards looked great.

But none of the color ways are knock outs. XI started with a home run followed by Aways, FI, Gammas, etc. Too bad the shoe is an uncomfortable mess with the standard insert.

Last edited:
I hope the 13s are a big turn around in terms of colorways especially with nike having time to plan cavs base colorways. Or I would be fine if they make a new hwc or red carpet colorway

Last edited:
When you order from Sports authority do they put other stickers on the NIKe box? Im thinking about copping the chromosomes for $160 and then swap for something else or store credit at footlocker LOLZ . Being I already copped the court visions @ The all star footlocker for $190 with the birthday coupon after tax/

Last edited:
Probably going to pass on the Blues now...because I'm on cloud nine after finally finding a pair of Broken Bats.
smokin.gif

I'm in the minority and feel as though the 12 line is having a good run as far as CWs go...when my Merids and DH come in I will be 5 pair in and counting with past releases I plan on still coppin and future releases!

the whole world shares this thought... the "shoe" is great... but they just cant connect on a classic CW... and they are limiting the colors to hard on ID... it was pretty much a comp,ete failure :smh:

but I still have hope for one pair... hopefully they finally connect on elites

The whole world shares what opinion? Both the KD 7 and the LeBron 12 are lackluster. The Kobe 10 is even worse. The only reason I came in here is because of that LeBronold Palmer Low. Releasing my inner hype beast :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom