The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Thanks to NT i'm the under retail club on these 12's 
smokin.gif
  i'm hoping to stay in it with the blue ones

Blue joints are COPPED, even though I already have a very similar ID

Y'all can call em whatever u want, I'ma choose to believe they are Kentucky alternates. Ignorance is bliss :lol:

Blues and Lows are first day cops for me...don't have time to wait on discounts! Nike take my money please lol!

ready to see the black and chrome ext's and pics of the 13's... hopefully 13's will be on point... i have a good feeling

Mad I missed that sportsauthority deal
mean.gif
I thought I was in but they didnt have a 15, guess I'm in for team retail on NDC on Saturday. You guys think the DH will still be available next Thursday, I  have a discount code and I wanna grab these and the weather mans on he same ticket 

I thought I was in but they didnt have a 15, guess I'm in for team retail on NDC on Saturday. You guys think the DH will still be available next Thursday, I  have a discount code and I wanna grab these and the weather mans on he same ticket 
In a size 15?? I thought almost everything sold out in that size almost instantly....I wouldn't wait.  Sizes 12 and down probably can though.  

yea I don't see them moving quickly

Last edited:
Really depends on the demand, I have been patiently waiting for the NRSLs to go on sale on NDC. I just rrealized that the 20% code on eastbay works on Lebrons and Kobes, didn't the signature lines used to be excluded? Or was it just retro Js. 

That COWBOYS colorway is too clean.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I'm really digging the looks of the lows just year; not feeling the LeBronold Palmers though.

The blue joints look good but are basically TDM's minus the loudness :rolleyes

Not crazy over them but I'll cop on discount if the opportunity presents itself :D

I think I may end up gettin Palmers first day though, they're gonna make for a mean Summer shoe :smokin

Last edited:
Really hope Nike releases the name on the blue LeBrons soon so the Cowboys moniker doesn't become the widely recognized name
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom