The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Adidas Yeezy are just as bad as the uninspired Nike joints, which were a mash of several Nike silhouettes. At least the man's consistent with his 'designs'.
the 1s are ugly adidas is an abomination but the 2s are ok, still wouldn't rock in fear of someone cutting my foot off to take em :lol:

Last edited:
Take that Yeezy talk to the wack pickup thread

But i'd have to agree that there is more buzz around the DH than previous colorways, I've seen more random posts off of NT about  that colorway than any other 12 so far

But i'd have to agree that there is more buzz around the DH than previous colorways, I've seen more random posts off of NT about  that colorway than any other 12 so far
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

Are the lebron lows really releasing next weekend cause i havent seen any info confirming that and my local hoh doesn't have em on their calender...

Completed my ASG 2015 set with the Brons, finally snapped some pics...this is the first year I've ever bought more than just Brons.

KD's are probably my fave, but I liked all the ASG kicks this year.  I know most thought the whole pack was weak, but I was a fan of the colorways.  

Just for the heck of it...

Part of a kids sizes exclusive "Snack Attack" pack .....

"Nike Basketball has created the Snack Attack Pack  for its spring 2015 range, composed of the LeBron 12, KD 7 and KYRIE 1. A kids size exclusive collection, the themes are drawn from Kevin Durant, LeBron James and Kyrie Irving’s favorite snacks.

Starting off the collection is Kyrie Irving whose favorite snack is a bowl of cereal. The colorway seems to be drawn from Cap’n Crunch  in its shades of blue and gold accents."

I guess that colorway has already released for Kyrie....PB&J being the one for KD....who knows what LeBron is getting but oh well I guess, looks like most of us in here aren't getting it 
frown.gif

Last edited:
Isn't there a fruity pebble foam coming out in GS sizes? Those, along with those laser crimson XI's that came out in GS sizes have almost identical soles and neither of them make me think "Fruity Pebble" like the IV.  More like Play-Doh IMO lol

Anyways, color also says Black/Black/guessing Multicolor.... hope it's a cool shoe for the little footers, but not cool enough to make me jealous 
tongue.gif

Fruit loops are probably lebrons shoe check fruit loops lebrons eating in kia commercial just my guess...

If the line ended tomorrow, I could take my ASGs and Datas and be happy.
my two favorite also. Will get asg on dc down the line. DH is good but I don't like the volt or pink. Just not for me but I appreciate those who can rock em. As for the XIs I Still wish I picked up 2 kps but 8 is excessive imo. Dope that you did it lewi.

my two favorite also. Will get asg on dc down the line. DH is good but I don't like the volt or pink. Just not for me but I appreciate those who can rock em. As for the XIs I Still wish I picked up 2 kps but 8 is excessive imo. Dope that you did it lewi.

I bought more than i thought. I'm a lock each year for xmas and AS. I also got the instincts and NSRL. I'm with you I'm cool with what i got. If those Palmers don't have the funky toe box I'll prob scoop them too.

Snack Pack?? Glad Nike realizes little themes like this should be for the kids. Might need to check out the Kyries, my kids love Captain Crunch, lol.

LeBronald Palmers will sit unless it's a limited release but I believe they are a GR. just like when the south beach 11s collected dust on shelves

Back
Top Bottom