The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
ahhh i see you are playing that free pair card again. you can take my word literally or you can just know what I'm saying... you said there is isn't enough demand for the shoe to sell out in an hr as if you either have the demand metrics somewhere or you know their inventory.
Again, find where I said there's no demand. You can't, so I rest my case. Now you're just arguing for the sake of arguing

Last edited:
ahhh i see you are playing that free pair card again. you can take my word literally or you can just know what I'm saying... you said there isn't enough demand for the shoe to sell out in an hr as if you either have the demand metrics somewhere or you know their inventory.
Again find where I said there's no demand. You can't, so I rest my case. Now you're just arguing for the sake of arguing

im not. I'm just trying to see where you draw you expertise... i clearly retyped what you originally wrote.

And I'll say it again in case you didn't get it the first time. There ain't enough demand for those mediocre DH to sell out within an hour. PERIOD

Last edited:

The BHM
The shank plate is the best part of the BHM. 
smokin.gif

Still not fully sold on the Wheat. I can see they disappearing very quickly, so I'm controlling my hype to not get 
mad.gif
 if I miss its release.

Wish I ordered before they were taken down, I messed up big time today on NBA store. Got jacked for my 4s and then these disappeared and wasted 350 on them ugly yeezys.

Bruh...those yeezys look like grey uggs w/ a zipper and a strap lol. Already we know nike was the genius behind both yeezys. Now, I'm all in on those wheat's. You guys think they'll be attainable or be the dreades L word?

Wonder what the deal with the palmers will be. Zero info besides the footlocker release calendar. Are Sunday releases a thing now?

Bruh...those yeezys look like grey uggs w/ a zipper and a strap lol. Already we know nike was the genius behind both yeezys. Now, I'm all in on those wheat's. You guys think they'll be attainable or be the dreades L word?

Adidas Yeezy are just as bad as the uninspired Nike joints, which were a mash of several Nike silhouettes. At least the man's consistent with his 'designs'.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom