The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters

If the line ended tomorrow, I could take my ASGs and Datas and be happy.
 not me...if the line ended tomorrow this close to the DH release and I didn't get a pair...and I don't get a chance to see the corks and elite model....

shawn-micheals-in-2006-royal-rumble-o.gif

Last edited:
What is the significance of that date on the Wheat heel tab? 2/13/2004

Edit: nevermind figured it out. All-star Rookie Challenge Game

Last edited:
I really love how the EXT is padded inside this time.

Think I'm gonna go for these and channel my inner 90s kid with a nice flannel and some jorts Lololol

going through pics in my phone and this is easily top 5 in XII's for me
i cant man, no knock on you

but i guess im officially an old head who's stuck in the past cuz they look like a girl cw to me

that dont mean i wont get em to hoop in for the low, i just wouldnt call it top 5 at all

I'll just leave this here. Assuming these are just a few of Lebrons PE's. I never seen the grey and yellow pair. They look pretty nice...

these shouldve been the gr black/red release

the cvs are nice, but these are tougher, that anodized red looks much more premium than that psychadelic reflective posite on the cvs

They either sold out or took them down because the link takes you to the ASGs now. Rep for the code tho.
They took the link down. Theres no way they sold out that quick. Their isn't that much demand for the DH

Oh and they disabled the code too

Last edited:
What tool do you use to measure the demand meter?
Not sure what you're trying to say. Are you disagreeing and saying there is alotta demand for them? I was just making a general statement. Pairs have been sitting on eBay for under retail over a week and you along with others passed on them this morning cuz price wasn't low enough. Thus, there isn't enough demand for the shoe to believe that they sold out in an hour on NBAstore

Last edited:
What tool do you use to measure the demand meter?
Not sure what you're trying to say. Are you disagreeing and saying there is alotta demand for them? I was just making a general statement. Pairs have been sitting on eBay for under retail over a week and you along with others passed on them this morning cuz price wasn't low enough. Thus, there isn't enough demand for the shoe to believe that they sold out in an hour on NBAstore

that demand meter nice.... Nike talk isn't the only metric to go by. Additionally, nbastore is known to sell out quick once deals hit.

that demand meter nice.... Nike talk isn't the only metric to go by. Additionally, nbastore is known to sell out quick once deals hit.
So basically you're implying they soldout. I still got a pair in my cart. They only removed the link to correct their mistake. The shoes are still in their inventory system.

So basically you're implying they soldout. I still got a pair in my cart. They only removed the link to correct their mistake. The shoes are still in their inventory system.

Could be. I'm just saying... You say there is no demand but there definitely is.

Could be. I'm just saying... You say there is no demand but there definitely is.
Never once did I say there is "no demand." Find where I said that and your pair is free on me. :smile:

ahhh i see you are playing that free pair card again. you can take my word literally or you can just know what I'm saying... you said there is isn't enough demand for the shoe to sell out in an hr as if you either have the demand metrics somewhere or you know their inventory.

Back
Top Bottom