The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
:smh: :smh: :smh:

ustomer Service Follow-Up on Your Recent Order
Inbox
x

Customer Support at www.sportsauthority.com
1:23 PM (7 minutes ago)

to me
Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for choosing Sports Authority for your merchandise. Due to severe adverse weather conditions, our distribution centers and UPS are experiencing shipment delays but are working to move packages to their final destinations as quickly as possible. Once your order ships, you will receive a shipping confirmation email which will include your tracking information. We strive to provide the best customer experience possible and sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this delay may cause. If you have any other questions about your order, please contact us at 1-888-801-9164.

Sincerely

Customer Support

i didnt realize the material was pink too on the DH.. in person will truly be the story on these..

View media item 857100
Bob my homey, hate it had to be him

:lol: I was gonna say something but I knew what he meant so I just kept it moving.

6NRU8nW.gif

This gif has me rolling over here.

It was typo though :wow:

I hate all of yall! :lol:

for me, "I" can't wear Nike stuff with reebok clothing or any other shoe brand with a shoe brand's clothing line but hey i'm out there and weird
Yeah I know some folks round the way who also abide by that rule. I just wasn't sure it went for jerseys as well.
i've actually passed on cowboy cw shoes from nike bcuz all my jersey's are reebok
laugh.gif
i wear my es22 with them, i really wanted the nike air zoom turf in the cowboys colors but the custom nike jersey's are pretty expensive, but a lebron cowboys cw could be awesome and wouldn't need cowboy's clothes to go with it, but i'll hold judgment til we see more pics, ready for comfirmation on the wheats r/d and if those "red rubber city's 12" are going to release

Last edited:
i've actually passed on cowboy cw shoes from nike bcuz all my jersey's are reebok :lol: i wear my es22 with them, i really wanted the nike air zoom turf in the cowboys colors but the custom nike jersey's are pretty expensive, but a lebron cowboys cw could be awesome and wouldn't need cowboy's clothes to go with it, but i'll hold judgment til we see more pics, ready for comfirmation on the wheats r/d and if those "red rubber city's 12" are going to release

But the players used to do it...wear Nike's with the old Reebok jerseys. :lol:

Simple... Clean.... Why can't we get a GR without ID'ing. And why does Nike limit the ID options. Man I really like the XII'S but I just would like for Nike to give us two CWs that people don't have to ponder over getting. First look instant cop type shoe.
View media item 1411858

No disrespect to people who use the iD option, but I laugh a lil inside when I see all these terrible iD colorways on IG knowing that they paid an extra $45-50 on top of the already inflated retail price of the shoe to create their monstrosity

Last edited:

i've actually passed on cowboy cw shoes from nike bcuz all my jersey's are reebok
laugh.gif
i wear my es22 with them, i really wanted the nike air zoom turf in the cowboys colors but the custom nike jersey's are pretty expensive, but a lebron cowboys cw could be awesome and wouldn't need cowboy's clothes to go with it, but i'll hold judgment til we see more pics, ready for comfirmation on the wheats r/d and if those "red rubber city's 12" are going to release
But the players used to do it...wear Nike's with the old Reebok jerseys.
laugh.gif
but i won't wear players jersey's, or jersey's that aren't TX based teams, i'll never wear a Lebron CAV/MIA jersey, at the same time i'll never wear a harding rockets jersey, i do all customs, bcuz a player can switch teams i don't
tired.gif

have to watch it after my day one cop of the DH next week...have to start prepping for the fight of the century!!

My taste in Lebron's has been so helpful the last four years...

IX blackouts
X prisms
Xi terracotta warrior
Xii double helix

All will be purchased on a sweet discount.

looks like Bron is rocking some all red with gold or yellow P.E. tonight vs Wizards!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom