The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
He's being bashed because he put them on and went outside then snapped a pic, somewhere between all that activity he already knew he didn't like them. This is a trend though, cop a shoe and snap a pic so people think it's part of your collection then either send them back or resell them.
:lol: but he was upfront about not liking and returning them. It's not like he posted a pic then someone asked for other angles and then he was like "uhh, about that..."

But then why bother going outside, taking the picture, posting it, and telling us about it? Try em on inside take em off ship em back....

You wanna defend dudes right to return them, fine - but he is the one who gave us the explanation and it makes no sense. Could've avoided all this if he didn't post anything lol, so when you open the can of worms yourself, deal with the mess that results...

You all cry about anything. So what if he took a pic posted it and took the shoe back. why do you guys care so much to cry about? LOL

to me seeing them on feet is always a plus...   a shoe could look nice just sitting there, but on feet is what i wanna see 
nerd.gif

people crying about people crying 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
the pose made famous by the man himself

#LewiPose

You know these ankles were responsible for about half a million in sales for Nike. In the words of Shaq:  PAY ME!

All i'm saying is shoes go on feet, so why not like seeing on feet pictures ?     not all of them have the ballerina pose..

and some are pics of them are on court, and that's what a lot of people like to see...
Agreed.  I think it would be weird to not want to see on foot pics....would be like only wanting to see a watch in the display case, not on a wrist.  

Back
Top Bottom