The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
I'll get my asg eventually, went a little crazy this week.
February get so many of us every damn time.  
mean.gif

I copped the Court Visions for 136.98 shipped on the SA 20% off Presidents Day sale a couple days ago.  I hadn't purchased anything from them in a minute and they mailed me a 20% off code so I was able to use that in conjunction with the sale for a super steal.  Earlier this month, I came up on a pair of the BHMs for 188.31 during the FA sale.  I'm contemplating returning the BHMs though because they were a .5 size smaller than what I normally wear.   What do y'all think?  Should I just be happy with the CVs for such a steal price?  I like the BHMs but they aren't a must have…decisions decisions.

Where'd you get that pic from? GrizzlyAnimal GrizzlyAnimal :nerd:

And yea I wouldn't be surprised if that upcoming pair is a Cowboys inspired type of colorway :\

We're gonna get a colorway of Lebby's favorite football team before we even get an actual colorway for the team he plays for now :smh:

Unless that upcoming Crimson/Navy pair is gonna be Cav's inspired I'm gonna just chalk it up and expect to see Cavs colorways for the XIII's |I

But then again it was also rumored to be dropping around ID4 time so I'd rather it be that Vetereans Day pair instead or something at least with that print :pimp:

Last edited:
Almost every single pe with red uses a university red. You'd think with the colors being wine and gold that maybe they'd use, you know, wine (team red)... Lebron himself can't get a true cavs cw :lol:

Why rock 'em outside? 99.9% of the time you put 'em on in your home and you know if the shoe is for you or not.

Not right to march around town in the shoes and then send them back.
mean.gif
[h1]NIKE STORE RETURN POLICY[/h1]
Nike stores accept returns for any reason within 30 days of the purchase date (some restrictions apply). After 30 days, only products that are unworn, unwashed and in the original packaging can be returned for a refund or exchange.

To return products purchased at a Nike store, bring your product, receipt and photo ID to the store or any other nearby Nike store location.

Refunds are credited to the original form of payment. If you don't have your receipt, you can exchange the product or receive in-store credit with store manager approval.

If you're unable to visit a Nike store, please contact the store to discuss other options.

Seems like Nike doesn't share your view of right and wrong.

Last edited:
Why rock 'em outside? 99.9% of the time you put 'em on in your home and you know if the shoe is for you or not.

Not right to march around town in the shoes and then send them back. :smh:
[h1]NIKE STORE RETURN POLICY[/h1]

Nike stores accept returns for any reason within 30 days of the purchase date (some restrictions apply). After 30 days, only products that are unworn, unwashed and in the original packaging can be returned for a refund or exchange.

To return products purchased at a Nike store, bring your product, receipt and photo ID to the store or any other nearby Nike store location.

Refunds are credited to the original form of payment. If you don't have your receipt, you can exchange the product or receive in-store credit with store manager approval.

If you're unable to visit a Nike store, please contact the store to discuss other options.

Seems like Nike doesn't share your view of right and wrong.

He's not speaking for nike doe.

Back
Top Bottom