The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters

FINALLY ordered my Merids....  
happy.gif
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

Did it....I purchased the DH early.....@dwoodactennis  basically forced my hand 
laugh.gif

I guess if a 10.5 doesn't work, I can just exchange for the 11 in a store as a "gift".  I was planning on doing the bigj jig but I don't think I'll save that much money when buying for $179 flat.  After shipping and tax from some of the other sites + having to monitor the page frequently in fear of missing out on a good sale....this is a steal for me.  

I apologize in advance, my anxiety spikes when waiting on packages 
roll.gif
 I CAN'T WAIT! 

Did it....I purchased the DH early.....@dwoodactennis  basically forced my hand 
laugh.gif

I guess if a 10.5 doesn't work, I can just exchange for the 11 in a store as a "gift".  I was planning on doing the bigj jig but I don't think I'll save that much money when buying for $179 flat.  After shipping and tax from some of the other sites + having to monitor the page frequently in fear of missing out on a good sale....this is a steal for me.  

I apologize in advance, my anxiety spikes when waiting on packages 
roll.gif
 I CAN'T WAIT! 

wolf grey/bright citrus/black 5/1

I'm wondering if that'll be a second dunkman........they have done two, each of the last couple years.

As for all the other colours, it'll be interesting to see how they work together. I'm keeping my expectations low though. But at least the guys who like a bit of flash can't really complain anymore! :lol:

Bright Citrus is orange by the way, so I'd say these could be in the vain of a "Lava" colorway depending on the blocking.

Just messing with you, they wound up not being that bad
laugh.gif

I'm still surprised we never got that option on ID though
mean.gif

I always envisioned some sort of AJ VIII inspired type of pair
tired.gif

The print always reminded me of the one on the AJ VIII's for some reason
ohwell.gif
said in here that i wasn't going to cop another 12 no matter how good the deal was until i get the meridians....DH are on the way to release and i want those so i had to stop procrastinating and get them!!

said in here that i wasn't going to cop another 12 no matter how good the deal was until i get the meridians....DH are on the way to release and i want those so i had to stop procrastinating and get them!!

Sounds like the flood gates on your pockets have just been opened them now that you got them :lol:

I'm curious though what the upcoming Bright Citrus (orange) colorway is gonna look like :nerd:

NBA Store order arrived last night, these AS are dope af in person...may be in the minority but I really like the shiny black posite contrast with the matte white upper and that funky bubble in the back...took advantage of the discount and copped DH for the wifey as well, not a fan of the giant pink mass on the inside posite so I'm gonna pass but the wife loves them.
View media item 1409605

Last edited:
meanwhile @lewi
Sounds like the flood gates on your pockets have just been opened them now that you got them
laugh.gif

I'm curious though what the upcoming Bright Citrus (orange) colorway is gonna look like
nerd.gif
nike sitting back like

realed another one in

Can anyone with the Flat Iron Buildings in hand take a pic of the heel thing? Still really curious about what it is.

Thx in advance.

Back
Top Bottom