The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
laser orange/green glow/black 6/13
wolf grey/bright citrus/black 5/1

Elites
university red/white/bright citrus 4/17
light retro/glow/hot lava/artisan teal 5/15

Looks like this years' Easter shoe will be an Elite.

Forgot one
aluminum/sunset glow/hot lava/black 4/2

Also, don't know if this is an Elite or not but...

Lebron XII
Crimson/Navy
6/27

Obviously an Independence Day CW

Looking at these upcoming colorways thinking about how they will come out has me hype :wow:

Unless of course they plan on putting a bunch of goofy prints all over them :\

Where's all this info coming from though :nerd:

wolf grey/bright citrus/black 5/1

I'm wondering if that'll be a second dunkman........they have done two, each of the last couple years.

As for all the other colours, it'll be interesting to see how they work together. I'm keeping my expectations low though. But at least the guys who like a bit of flash can't really complain anymore! :lol:

i'll be happy when this month is over 
Do what I do.....pb&j's and oatmeal all day bruh 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

there's 2 more releases i'm looking at for this month, but if i copp, that will put me over the 1k mark for feb 
mean.gif
  this is really sad 
mean.gif

Last edited:
:lol:
there's 2 more releases i'm looking at for this month, but if i copp, that will put me over the 1k mark for feb :smh:   this is really sad :smh:
my Jan. was 2k on shoes :smh: luckily the only thing I really wanted this month was the ASG Kobes (copped off End for 170) and Chromeposites but I don't have an iPhone nor live in NY so they eluded me.

my Jan. was 2k on shoes :smh: luckily the only thing I really wanted this month was the ASG Kobes (copped off End for 170) and Chromeposites but I don't have an iPhone nor live in NY so they eluded me.

Geez.....I guess I'm just cheap.....there's no way lol.

my Jan. was 2k on shoes
mean.gif
luckily the only thing I really wanted this month was the ASG Kobes (copped off End for 170) and Chromeposites but I don't have an iPhone nor live in NY so they eluded me.
may we have an addiction here? 
eek.gif

laugh.gif

My bad it was 1700 in Jan, 300 was the beginning of this month then I just bought the ASG for 170 and one more pair of Kobes 9 elites today for 170 so Im up to 640 :smh: for Feb. I definitely have a problem.

My bad it was 1700 in Jan, 300 was the beginning of this month then I just bought the ASG for 170 and one more pair of Kobes 9 elites today for 170 so Im up to 640 :smh: for Feb. I definitely have a problem.

Right there with ya, brah. I don't even want to think about how much I've dropped on kicks and gear in Jan and Feb so far. It's an addiction, to be sure.

Let's see...in 2015 I've...

-Bought a pair of $180 Red Foamposites

-Traded LeBron 11 Grafittis for Toro Bravo 4s

-Bought a pair of $70 Cutting Jade LeBron 10s

-(Including something I ordered 12/30) Bought the Datas for $160

So I've spent $250 this year. $410 including the Datas since they arrived this year.

looks like 3 "regular" release elite colorways again for this model as well
do we have price, specs, yet?

Do what I do.....pb&j's and oatmeal all day bruh :lol:  

What a bunch of low life's, I'm too fancy for that :rolleyes

I eat Almond Butter & Organic Jelly sandwiches and Steel Oats all day instead :pimp:

Gotta cut cost somewhere :lol:

Ok the 12s have officially reeled me in. I gotta have the wheat ext and the dh. Subscribed :smokin

My man, where you been bruh? :nerd:

It's good to see you finally found a ticket to come on board :lol:

Them Wheats are definitely a day one cop and DH's will be had on discount if possible :smokin

Back
Top Bottom