The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
why did Finishline restock the BHM's, but have them "marked down" and on "sale" for $220.  wasn't that the retail price ?  lol     they have these listed as $250 with a discount to $220 smh.   Who they trying to fool

why did Finishline restock the BHM's, but have them "marked down" and on "sale" for $220.  wasn't that the retail price ?  lol     they have these listed as $250 with a discount to $220 smh.   Who they trying to fool
laugh.gif
 Word! I was scratching my head to that earlier ...

And you was right, even though they "sold out" of the ASGs they restocked with a fsr... #straightshenanigans

I meant that people only bought them because they were scared of selling out.

Now that they've sat, they're clearly not popular enough for the hypebeasts and 14 year old resellers to get ahold of them, so they're going to sit longer.

Shoes either sell out within the first two hours or they sit for two weeks. Thats culture now. The people that want buy, then the people who think they can turn a profit buy. When the people that want aren't high enough, the resellers pass and the shoe goes on discount.

And the shoe looks like a geometry book with the graph paper on the side.
i bought them cos i got them for $150CDN!...heck i'd cop em for retail too!! thats how much i like the shoe tho!

No, just no.
You must hate flyknit or something....blending the XII with the Kobe 9 Elite but not having them as high (even though I still like the Kobe's) would be bananas.  

That photoshop/render might be the greatest looking Bron shoe that I've ever seen 

Last edited:
Flyknit would be super hard to clean, I'm not particularly a fan of them.
Unless you have primarily white flyknit, I wouldn't think cleaning isn't really an issue. I don't own the BHM or Beethoven IVs but my Gumbos have a decent amount of white on them and they still look great, they're actually my everyday beaters now but they dont look dirty on the white parts.

I hope they bring back the carbon fiber for the XIIs but then again I don't know they'd implement it into the design.

Back
Top Bottom