The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
FIRE
nthat.gif
 I guess im the only person in the world that like these

FIRE
nthat.gif
 I guess im the only person in the world that like these
nope this is that shoe that people who don't like the 12's say "but i like these"..."i don't like lebron or wear his shoes, but im going to cop these"...IMO the DH hold that certain uniqueness to bring a certain amount of attention that might not make it AS EASY to cop down discount lane!

oh and to add to the racing to the stores when they release...the people waiting for deep discount on DH might end up like this guy

Nah....for the people that have more patience than I do, they can be had for $170-$180 already on the bay.  Even at that price, they haven't sold that fast.  

Expect a good discount on these....just gotta be quick on the purchase because the amount of people that were on the fence will most definitely buy them at that time and make it harder to grab.  

side note i see that NIke just released where we can ID official "What The" kix!! getting ready to check that out!!

side note i see that NIke just released where we can ID official "What The" kix!! getting ready to check that out!!
I thought they were just trying to trick people into teaming up with a friend and ordering two different shoes? Is there something else posted? 

I thought they were just trying to trick people into teaming up with a friend and ordering two different shoes? Is there something else posted? 
my bad yeah i see that...nike trying to get people to make two different ID's....man i instantly went on there about to create something..smh!

Back
Top Bottom