The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Jersey brand gotta match the brand of the shoe?
for me, "I" can't wear Nike stuff with reebok clothing or any other shoe brand with a shoe brand's clothing line but hey i'm out there and weird
tired.gif

I'm about to start flagging post if yall keep putting up all this shoenography
mean.gif
roll.gif
repped for the word

for me, "I" can't wear Nike stuff with reebok clothing or any other shoe brand with a shoe brand's clothing line but hey i'm out there and weird
Yeah I know some folks round the way who also abide by that rule. I just wasn't sure it went for jerseys as well.

Any sites have the older CWs for sale??.....looking for some good deals on the 1st handful of CWs released!!....Thanks

and some are pics of them are on court, and that's what a lot of people like to see...

Bingo. Almost all my basketball shoes hit the court except for a select few that I really want to keep in good condition. I can appreciate #1, that a person is even using them for their intended purpose, and #2, seeing pictures of them all choked up just like I'd be rocking mine on-court :smokin

I'm literally the only person rocking 12's on-court (at least during the times I hoop) and I constantly used to be told "man I like em but I could never rock $200 shoes on-court."

Seeing on-court shots let's me know that I'm not alone... :lol:

Kind of off topic but Im at Jack In the Box right now, anybody got an in hand pic of that sourdough jack? Looks good on the sign but I dont know...

Bingo. Almost all my basketball shoes hit the court except for a select few that I really want to keep in good condition. I can appreciate #1, that a person is even using them for their intended purpose, and #2, seeing pictures of them all choked up just like I'd be rocking mine on-court
smokin.gif

I'm literally the only person rocking 12's on-court (at least during the times I hoop) and I constantly used to be told "man I like em but I could never rock $200 shoes on-court."

Seeing on-court shots let's me know that I'm not alone...
laugh.gif
Any problems with the traction?

Last edited:
Any problems with the traction?

None so far. I play on a relatively well kept court and haven't had any issues. Rocked Kyrie's last night and damn near did the splits while trying to plant and busted my ***. And those are known for traction. Could've been an isolated incident but long story short the 12's have been solid in every category for me.

Back
Top Bottom