The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
I'm passing on the Palmers, regardless of the price. I've never been a fan of the original Palmers actually.

I did manage to finally order the Court Visions from SA's 20% off and free shipping deal today though. CV's are one of my favorite colorways of the 12s and I can't wait to get them.

That dang piece of posite or whatever it is on the lows is just really throwing me off.  I KNOW I'll be ok with it in a different color maybe or if it's the same color as the entire upper, but right now I'm not a fan.  

That dang piece of posite or whatever it is on the lows is just really throwing me off.  I KNOW I'll be ok with it in a different color maybe or if it's the same color as the entire upper, but right now I'm not a fan.  

Is that air max on the heel and hex zoom on the 12 lows? Sounds comfy. Glad they didn't do just air max like the last handful of lows

Last edited:
Is that air max on the heel and hex zoom on the 12 lows? Sounds comfy. Glad they didn't do just air max like the last handful of lows
I think that's what I've heard but I haven't actually seen the zoom pods...it wouldn't surprise me a bit if they weren't there 
laugh.gif

bruh where are the big bangs in your asg lebron shot???
Gone.  I've owned them twice now because I like the colorway so much but I got mad at the way the 9's fit me and sold them.  Got rid of the Cannons too and they were probably one of my all time favorite LeBron colorways.  Don't currently have a single pair of AZG's, 7's or 9's...maybe when they retro one day. 

3rd guy sittin to Capri's left got that look on his face like "wow, maybe he'll dap me next"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom