The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
I'd pay retail on day one just for the name alone 
laugh.gif

Thought permanent retirement from the game would be easy, and it was until the wheats popped up. Will be getting those, also those Grammy night PEs if they release. Nike tryna get me right back where they want me :smh:

Last edited:
Hopefully official "Palmer" news pics will drop at least by tuesday really like what i seen so far weird how they release on sunday i just wanna see in person..its kind of hard for me to believe a low is 200.00 that means the regular lows will be 180.00 i assume...

Illuminati aren't even evil though, just because you add science to Christianity that doesn't make you the devil.

Them PEs are just beautiful.

Last years lows were nice and I didn't even cop any :rolleyes

This years lows are ugly from what pics we've seen thus far and they're askin for more money for them? :\

Nice try Nike, by throwing a coveted colorway on them to start the release off but it ain't working on me :smh:

Next they'll do a limited QS Sprite and Solar Red to really get the beast juices flowin :lol:

Last edited:
They've arbitrarily raised prices on QS/PRM/SE type Lebrons before on multiple occasions so the $200 price really shouldn't be a complete shocker. They did it last year with that garbage Maison pack and the WTL as well. And there really wasn't anything "premium" about any of those shoes

Last edited:
That reverse JR Smith alley oop :smh:
Could we get a champion pack with this series? Gold and red would look so good.

I feel the Palmer IX's are better than the XII's simply because the IX low silhouette looks better than the XII low :rolleyes

But that is only as far as we can tell right now from what we've seen on Lebron with the clog-like toebox :x

I think the IX's look better but are really overrated and only loved because nobody could get them |I

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom