The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
@caleb4god nope. Have to file a chargeback because citygear told me to do so.
Fedex just said contact the shipper.

Have only ever had that happen to me once. Someone jacked my godzilla barkleys back in 07. I think it was the postal service to be honest. Eastbay sent me another pair without delay or much questioning, free of charge. a couple months later they started using UPS full time.

@caleb4god nope. Have to file a chargeback because citygear told me to do so.
Fedex just said contact the shipper.

Have only ever had that happen to me once. Someone jacked my godzilla barkleys back in 07. I think it was the postal service to be honest. Eastbay sent me another pair without delay or much questioning, free of charge. a couple months later they started using UPS full time.

Yeaaaaa. Citygear is definitely crappy customer service wise.
Items were never delivered for sure. Fedex did something foul but it is what it is. Amex will be thugging my money back.

You ever hash out the stolen package problem with Fedex? My datas get here today too but I doubt I'll be home so I signed for them online. Perks of living on a very small street where everyone looks out.

Sign online? :nerd: I'm in the same boat as you guys... I called to have them hold the package but it was already out for delivery. SMDH. I actually prefer that they leave it. I hate sign confirmation because no one is ever home to receive the package. My community is very chill.

You ever hash out the stolen package problem with Fedex? My datas get here today too but I doubt I'll be home so I signed for them online. Perks of living on a very small street where everyone looks out.

Sign online? :nerd: I'm in the same boat as you guys... I called to have them hold the package but it was already out for delivery. SMDH. I actually prefer that they leave it. I hate sign confirmation because no one is ever home to receive the package. My community is very chill.

yeah you can just release the package from your tracking page. dont even need an account. i think its under customize delivery.

Last edited by a moderator:

I don't mind sign online. I actually forgot about that but since fedex has been "losing" my packages lately, I'd prefer to just have them not deliver than leave them so they can say they did when they didn't.

OMG....just saw my meridians in person for the first time....lawd ham mercy them thangs are nice! Got me ready to pay retail instead of using this 20% off at hibbet sports...HS only have the nsrl, instinct, and hol...was hoping they at least had dunkforce...anyone still dissin the merids obviously have yet to see them in person!

OMG....just saw my meridians in person for the first time....lawd ham mercy them thangs are nice! Got me ready to pay retail instead of using this 20% off at hibbet sports...HS only have the nsrl, instinct, and hol...was hoping they at least had dunkforce...anyone still dissin the merids obviously have yet to see them in person!

A DUDE WALKED PAST ME IN OAK COURT LAST WEEKEND WITH EM ON..... :smokin

One of my favorites.

Top five for me and top 2 General releases.

A DUDE WALKED PAST ME IN OAK COURT LAST WEEKEND WITH EM ON..... :smokin
lol that's where I am now...was hoping to at least leave with the dunks or data's...just saw them in footlocker and the bigger grin came across my face...u know kix are nice when u see someone else wearing a pair you own and you're still in awe!

Datas from end arrived:smile:

Duty and tax was $63 Canadian:frown:

Still $50 less than retail here lol.
Sucks for you Kanucks. So if everything is more expensive up there do you guys make more money? 
laugh.gif

Not
Seems like everyone did a complete turn on the Meridians. Those were almost universally panned initially.
not me been on board since day one! Even cried at night at all the hate they were getting on here before they released [emoji]128515[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom