The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
looks like i won't get my datas until friday.

tracking says its on the truck for delivery but fedex came and dropped off my keurig but not the datas. can't wait anymore. gotta go do xmas stuff. kinda sad.

tracking says its on the truck for delivery but fedex came and dropped off my keurig but not the datas. can't wait anymore. gotta go do xmas stuff. kinda sad.

Got mine a couple hours ago. You wont be disappointed. Merry xmas everyone.

Got mine a couple hours ago. You wont be disappointed. Merry xmas everyone.

but i am since i won't have them for 2 more days :lol:

merry christmas too.

Sucks for you Kanucks. So if everything is more expensive up there do you guys make more money? :lol:

Not everything - I have lots of family in the US and groceries are on par. You have us beat with clothing, fuel, and crime:wink: lol.

Health care is nice.

As for pay - depends on the industry. My counterpart in education makes about $30000 less annually.

mean.gif
 at that hellcat crash. 

want a challenger to be the car i purchase after college but id be damnned if i payed all that money only to crash it. never had an american muscle def going with a lower HP model though. 
bruh, get the 7734cat and just use the black key, it only lets you use 500hp but that red key, ooooh boy that red key is like the diff btwn soldiers 8s and XIIs
pimp.gif

Yea those new M6 sedans are mean
pimp.gif

My old lady plans on grabbing a Panemera next year when her lease is up
eyes.gif

I'm a try to nudge her in the Beamers direction though
laugh.gif
drove em both, M6 just looks meaner and would smoooooke to panemara lol
i'm need you to pass that, bcuz whatever you smoking is strong enough that it's not showing up in an army urinalysis 2014 Porsche Panamera Turbo   0-60 mph 3.3   Quarter Mile 11.7, Competition Package that bumps the V8's output to 575 horsepower. The increase shaves 0.1(4.3) seconds from the car's zero to 60 mph sprint. Dodge claims that the zero-to-60-mph sprint happens in 3.7 seconds and that the car can produce an NHRA-certified quarter-mile time of 11 seconds flat on street tires. M5s at the back of the pack crying like Lebron XIs in Lebron's locker last yr

Read more: http://www.leftlanenews.com/new-car-buying/bmw/m5/##ixzz3MqhNWxZe

X6M or an M6 sedan is what I want next =D
Yea those new M6 sedans are mean
pimp.gif

My old lady plans on grabbing a Panemera next year when her lease is up
eyes.gif

I'm a try to nudge her in the Beamers direction though
laugh.gif
no no she's headed in the right dir it's a Porsche we're talking 1984 transformers Autobot Jazz, we're talking Scatman, Hong Kong Fuey, #1 superguy!!!!!

Six Meridians would be coppped under ~$130

How the hell do we not have pics of the TDMs from somebody? My footlocker had them but the dude didn't want to open up the box.

For you car guys...my dream car (that will never, ever be released). My Subaru on crack:

Can't see how everyone is said to have done a turn. Don't see much praise going on. Just some people saying they aren't as bad as they looked in pics when seen in person.

bruh, get the 7734cat and just use the black key, it only lets you use 500hp but that red key, ooooh boy that red key is like the diff btwn soldiers 8s and XIIs :pimp:

i'm need you to pass that, bcuz whatever you smoking is strong enough that it's not showing up in an army urinalysis 2014 Porsche Panamera Turbo   0-60 mph 3.3   Quarter Mile 11.7, Competition Package that bumps the V8's output to 575 horsepower. The increase shaves 0.1(4.3) seconds from the car's zero to 60 mph sprint. Dodge claims that the zero-to-60-mph sprint happens in 3.7 seconds and that the car can produce an NHRA-certified quarter-mile time of 11 seconds flat on street tires. M5s at the back of the pack crying like Lebron XIs in Lebron's locker last yr

Read more: http://www.leftlanenews.com/new-car-buying/bmw/m5/##ixzz3MqhNWxZe

no no she's headed in the right dir it's a Porsche we're talking 1984 transformers Autobot Jazz, we're talking Scatman, Hong Kong Fuey, #1 superguy!!!!!

U done yet? That panamera is at 570 hp 553lb torque at 4600lb the M6 is at 560 hp and 502lb torque at at 4400lb add 10hp for every 100lb 3.7 0-60 on the panamera and the bmw is at 3.6 u take that porsche I'll takr the M6 annnnnny day of the week and twice on sunday bruh...oh and ill save nearly 50K @Barbarianbob those are facts

Six Meridians still uglier than the circus peanut XI ....

Matter of fact, I might have them as ugliest Bron of the past few years :lol:

Nothing beats the circus peanuts to me :lol:

Isn't it crazy tho that we haven't gotten $50 Lebron xis yet? Stores still holding out for some sales :lol:

Lebron HoTLs  on End for $115 and shipping. I`m personally having trouble trying to add them to cart, but sizes UK6-9 are "available" if anyone wants to take a shot.

By the way, has anyone ordered off of Footpatrol? I was reading their shipping policy and it stated that they pay duties for USA and Australia, just wanted to confirm.

Six Meridians still uglier than the circus peanut XI ....

Matter of fact, I might have them as ugliest Bron of the past few years :lol:

yes sir !

so im the only who wears the creamsicles on tha regfular i guess :lol:

creamsicles and not circus pnuts cause the hot a-z-z 44 yr old lady @ work said thats what they remined her of, told her i was more of a bomb pop guy but thanked her for noticing...she said "how couldnt I ?!"

happy holidays y'all and remember.................. THERES NO PLACE LIKE HOME

Isn't it crazy tho that we haven't gotten $50 Lebron xis yet? Stores still holding out for some sales :lol:

It was around January when Footlocker dropped the prices of the Lebron Xs to $50. Ended up copping Blue Diamonds, Pressures, Blackouts, Floridians, Prisms, and Xmas all for $50 a piece.

I like the XIs more than the XIIs, but I'm taking the Meridians over the MvAs. Should've just left the FIs as the only orange XI. That whole MvA/AvM theme was just BS :lol: I did like the AvMs though.

Last edited:
Right now rocking the graffiti 11s and always been a fan of the silhouette but the 12s are so much more comfortable. Only have the instincts so far on the 12s.

It was around January when Footlocker dropped the prices of the Lebron Xs to $50. Ended up copping Blue Diamonds, Pressures, Blackouts, Floridians, Prisms, and Xmas all for $50 a piece.

Maaaaan they used to get on sale quicker. By January, many pairs have been RTVd

Back
Top Bottom