The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
It's crazy how LeBron has already used the LeBron 12 more often (more colorways, more wears) than LeBron 11 last season!

http://nikelebron.net/2014/12/23/king-james-debutes-already-his-15th-version-of-nike-lebron-12/

View media item 1318589

I would be more amazed if he wore the XII even less than the XI :lol:

Good to see he's enjoying his shoe this year.

Crazy to think I haven't heard many people going crazy that KD is still wearing the VIs and Wade still wearing the 2.0s/other WOWs and not his newest sig...

mean.gif
 at that hellcat crash. 

want a challenger to be the car i purchase after college but id be damnned if i payed all that money only to crash it. never had an american muscle def going with a lower HP model though. 

Last edited:
Looks like i missed out on the soleheaven deal since i can't figure out how to get the total down. They still have my size too :frown:

i wouldve copped those datas for 150 if i didnt buy the legend blue 11s. damn cant be spending so much on shoes lol

but if they back for 150 shipped for size 12 or 11.5 might not be able to resist

I've always found that line hilarious. X5s are the big suv. X1 or x3 is the small one. The X6 is the same size as the 5, just with a hatch back

Datas will be here tomorrow. Cant decide am i am happier about those or the new Keurig coming in at the same time :lol:

My wife took me to the mall and got me the Datas. These are absolute fire!

My wife and I got a Keurig for Christmas last year. That thing is money! We love that thing

Maaaan I just got the keurig that makes espressos and cappuccinos. CAINT WAIT!

datas are supposed to be here too today but they have asig conf to them and I think I won't be home when fedex gets here. Will grab Friday I guess.

i wouldve copped those datas for 150 if i didnt buy the legend blue 11s. damn cant be spending so much on shoes lol

but if they back for 150 shipped for size 12 or 11.5 might not be able to resist

I usually grab everything I want in case I miss something then kinda hash it out when the dust settles.

Sometimes, it's not a good look like I know it'll be this year :lol:

Datas will be here tomorrow. Cant decide am i am happier about those or the new Keurig coming in at the same time :lol:

My wife took me to the mall and got me the Datas. These are absolute fire!

My wife and I got a Keurig for Christmas last year. That thing is money! We love that thing

Maaaan I just got the keurig that makes espressos and cappuccinos. CAINT WAIT!

datas are supposed to be here too today but they have asig conf to them and I think I won't be home when fedex gets here. Will grab Friday I guess.

You ever hash out the stolen package problem with Fedex? My datas get here today too but I doubt I'll be home so I signed for them online. Perks of living on a very small street where everyone looks out.

Back
Top Bottom