The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Im not really in Lebrons but the Christmas 12's are fiiiiiiire! Too bad I can't afford them.
frown.gif
Sarcasm?

cause nba courts r not dusty :wink:

Well I certainly hope not but not having one of the most important features a basketball shoe could have can easily make people stray away.
But then again people will buy almost anything with a swoosh slapped on it

I wouldn't say its sticking it to them especially for Christmas. they know whats good and that people get gifts they don't want and return them. that's why we have the post Christmas sales.
he would be returning the exact pair that he purchased :D

Haha, yeah I hear ya man. I was more so meaning the "arrogant think they are God's gift, do not know what they are talking about associates" who work at these shoe stores now a days. On another note, go head and get them Data's man, you know you want to! Say did you ever get those HOAL's, if not you should. If I have some of your post correctly looks like you are from the Maryland/DC area, I use to run track for a college out there and know they hook things up a lot out there, so if its still like that you should be able to get the discount price, which again from some of your post shouldn't be an issue or you! :tongue:

:lol: local discounts aren't what they used to be since footlocker lowered the monthly discount to $500 per employee.

the most consistent thing ive gotten locally is the birthday coupon on non jordans or the VIP coupon I get from purchasing shoes from footlocker. for finishline, I generally get to stack a $20 coupon with a $20 winners circle for products that can be discounted with the $20 coupon.

back in the day tho... discounts were def something I could get for just being a chill dude.

Datas will be here tomorrow. Cant decide am i am happier about those or the new Keurig coming in at the same time :lol:

My wife took me to the mall and got me the Datas. These are absolute fire!

My wife and I got a Keurig for Christmas last year. That thing is money! We love that thing

I'm trying to cop the datas off soleheaven but it shows up as 121.35 pounds. Could anyone please explain to me what I am doing wrong?

Im not really in Lebrons but the Christmas 12's are fiiiiiiire! Too bad I can't afford them.
frown.gif
Well...hopefully they'll sit and you'll be able to pick them up on a discount later on. My footlocker still had the Christmas XIs in July
laugh.gif

You know what, I take back what I said before about you being the sz 14 @lewi1913
mean.gif

Your actually worse than him
tongue.gif

But it's cool, now everyone knows I wasn't lying about that sz 13.5 that was there
laugh.gif
I left the multiple size 13

Almost copped them
roll.gif

I'm trying to cop the datas off soleheaven but it shows up as 121.35 pounds. Could anyone please explain to me what I am doing wrong?
promo code : elf25

Last edited:
where's the datas for 150 my brethren? hook me up. or cheaper. find me datas for 50 bruh. lol jk

I picked up the red and black Therma-Fit Lebron hoodie (Heart of Lion?) at FTL tonight. Really nice deep red and black that grabbed me in person, with the vascular design on the shoulders and sleeves. No XLs so I had to go XXL. It'll fit perfectly if I fatten up a little bit
laugh.gif

I've been 6'3" for quite some time, but my weight has been bananas:

17 - 135 lbs
sick.gif

20 - 255 lbs
sick.gif

24 - 215 lbs
happy.gif

27 - 180 lbs
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
Saw the Data's 3 times today. First two times were on a Footlocker shelf and they were "meh" to me. Third time was on someone's feet and my neck broke :lol:

I picked up the red and black Therma-Fit Lebron hoodie (Heart of Lion?) at FTL tonight. Really nice deep red and black that grabbed me in person, with the vascular design on the shoulders and sleeves. No XLs so I had to go XXL. It'll fit perfectly if I fatten up a little bit :lol:

I've been 6'3" for quite some time, but my weight has been bananas:

17 - 135 lbs :x

20 - 255 lbs :x

24 - 215 lbs :D

27 - 180 lbs :\  

College days got you close to 3bills.

Back
Top Bottom