The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters

X-mas pair look better there BUT THEM DATA's, I don't care first day cop for me and I won't have to pay full price.  Event though I would with no problem.

here is the link

Seeing those Instincts matched up to the Datas got me ready to spend 4.  They remind me of the cloaks.

Can't remember if this is the exact info that we had earlier but Footlocker has Black/Pink Pow/Blue Lagoon on the calendar for January 17th.

Black/Bright Crimson/White should be shortly after that according to something I read on Eastbay 

Last edited:

somebody help....in that youtube video just posted, does anyone know the name of the shoes he calls the chris pauls @ 5:25 because i don't think thats the name??
Some of the players are coming out with a Jordan 1 ....Melo has a black/Gold, that was the Chris Paul, Blake Griffin has a Carmine-ish looking one...not sure who else. 

Last edited:
lol thanks guys and repped....i saw that on kicks on fire... as you can see i tried editing my post before anyone saw it!...
laugh.gif

Prism 10's were my top 3. Other two were (Jades and Reentry)
Why i like the data so much. Copped on sale though.

Hype and because it's the 'cool' thing to do.
these 7th graders were on line camping for the columbias behind me and overheard them talking some nonsense. eventually got so sick of the nonsense i asked, do you guys even know who M. Jordan is, what he did or anything? kids looked at me with the most confused looks on their faces 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom