The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Does anyone have any info on when that coupon code for eastbay expires? want to use on the datas when they drop, any info would be appreciated.. sorry if that has been posted..

***EDIT**- Ah nevermind, expires tomorrow.. how convenient :smh: :smh: :smh:

Last edited:
Does anyone have any info on when that coupon code for eastbay expires? want to use on the datas when they drop, any info would be appreciated.. sorry if that has been posted..

***EDIT**- Ah nevermind, expires tomorrow.. how convenient :smh: :smh: :smh:
It wouldn't work anyway. The new lebron releases are always excluded for at least the first few weeks on eastbay/footlocker. Your best bet for under retail on or near release day is the nba store.

It wouldn't work anyway. The new lebron releases are always excluded for at least the first few weeks on eastbay/footlocker. Your best bet for under retail on or near release day is the nba store.
Or go the finish line route if you have WC, thats the way I am going. 

It's only 72 hours left before the Data's drop guys
happy.gif

Hopefully along with another DSG 25% off deal too...

nerd.gif

If anyone checks StreetGearNYC on YouTube, their Legend Blue XI video has a bit of the Datas && Xmas LeBrons in the end. Made me pass on the Xmas pair.

If anyone checks StreetGearNYC on YouTube, their Legend Blue XI video has a bit of the Datas && Xmas LeBrons in the end. Made me pass on the Xmas pair.
X-mas pair look better there BUT THEM DATA's, I don't care first day cop for me and I won't have to pay full price.  Event though I would with no problem.

here is the link

Last edited:
so glad they got pushed up a day. wont have to deal with j11 bs. if i missout will prob grab xmas

You won't miss out because they won't sell out. Good thing to see when there's a pair you want and you don't have to deal with resellers for a change.

Back
Top Bottom