The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
these were such a sleeper and the 3m on these were ridiculous 
eek.gif
pimp.gif

great for ballin it too. still ball in these from time to time too

Hated missing out on the Richard's cyber monday deal.  Been waiting on another deal under retail so I could send my retail pair of NSRLs back to Nike.  Eastbay has 20% off $99 and no exclusions on Lebrons.  

Doesn't get better than the Richard's deal, but I'll take em for $40 off

datas lookin nice in those pics...don't need them but they now have now made my i would cop during a dry spell/good deal list!

Last edited:
Is it me or do those kind of socks make your feet sweat more? I have one pair of the $30 Nike socks and they make my feet swear like crazy, I like the other drifit socks better

Sweat not swear
I haven't tried those yet, but I have some elite crew socks that I dont like the feel of when I wear the 12's.  But no sweat in those at all, I am thinking about picking up the DATA socks but then they are 30 bucks so I dunno bout that...

Anyone know where I can cop the NSRL/HOL under retail

Nvm just seen east bay

Last edited:
Is it me or do those kind of socks make your feet sweat more? I have one pair of the $30 Nike socks and they make my feet swear like crazy, I like the other drifit socks better
There is something different about them. I only bought one pair too...and they made my feet sweat like crazy. I had to wash them twice before I could wear them because they had this sticky chemical-like feel to them (probably from the printing/dyeing process).

There is something different about them. I only bought one pair too...and they made my feet sweat like crazy. I had to wash them twice before I could wear them because they had this sticky chemical-like feel to them (probably from the printing/dyeing process).
I noticed that on the acid lion socks, they came with a tag that said wash before you wear but they still feel weird compared to my other elite socks

Daras got me itching. Haha. They're really clean and simple yet with added pzazz with them colors. They look nice! They gotta stop with the translucent soles at some point though.

Back
Top Bottom