The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
^ Got any pics of the Daras? I want to experience this pzaaz too.
roll.gif

DATAS ARE TEMPTING.......
once i see them for 160 or less they will be copped

even though they are best 12 to date, they will be overshadowed by the 11s coming out this weekend.. so i think they will go discount quick

Last edited:
Saw the Meridians today in person. I wanted them for ball originally but man after seeing them I just want a pair in general to ball and wear they are fire in person. The images of the volt swirl or whatever that is does not do justice to seeing them in person. Now I know why so many of you guys got them. 

The air Jordan 11 is my favorite jordan, and the black/red pair got me really into kicks. But I wouldn't buy those 11s unless I could flip them,maybe get some extra cash to get me the data's. I hate resellers as much as the next guy but if it can help me buy something else I want then I'd do it. Not saying I will at this point but that's the only time I'd buy the Columbia's. I respect that shoe as its an OG color a way and the fact that mike wore it and everything. But I have a disdain for white shoes. Call me weird,but this week is all about those data's and the denim lifestyles.

Datas always looked clean to me but that filter puts them over the top.

Still wouldn't cop for retail tho.

If the 11s weren't coming out the Datas would be a sure sellout. Still think they are gonna go quick.

I don't think it will. Not one XII has sold out. NSRL was the "hyped" colorway and its sitting and all colors can be had for below retail.

I don't think it will. Not one XII has sold out. NSRL was the "hyped" colorway and its sitting and all colors can be had for below retail.
Maybe I'm just biased, I hated the NSRL colorway. That teal and orange, like realistically what were people gonna wear with that? I know there's outfits for everything but Nike was making it kind of tough. Whereas these Data's could be rocked regularly. You may be right though, no real hype for these. I was thinking along the lines of the KD 7 Gold medal release, little hype but a quick sellout.

Maybe I'm just biased, I hated the NSRL colorway. That teal and orange, like realistically what were people gonna wear with that? I know there's outfits for everything but Nike was making it kind of tough. Whereas these Data's could be rocked regularly. You may be right though, no real hype for these. I was thinking along the lines of the KD 7 Gold medal release, little hype but a quick sellout.
That one was more hyped. It had the Premium tag along with Gold. which is why it sold.

People are a sucker for gold, Melo 1's are a huge GR and people want dough for those. 

I dont see a XII selling out on Day until AS weekend. 

( the Trillion Dollar Man may sell out)

Last edited:
Might cop the Data's since I have a gift card for over 100. Then again I could save that for a GR down the line or maybe the kobe X's since February ain't too far away. Hype for the 11s is stupid imo. Soles are off and that shrunkeness is disgusting. I hope the remasters bring back the true form in the retros. Otherwise.. Money saved

Jordan 11's are super hyped. :smh:

Jordan's were my childhood era, why are kids today into it. MJ's a decade outta the league.

Don't get it.

Because Js are the most hyped shoes on the planet, personally I prefer Nike retros and Lebrons more than Jordans but I have majority of the OG Js from before all this sneaker head nonsense.

Saw the Meridians today in person. I wanted them for ball originally but man after seeing them I just want a pair in general to ball and wear they are fire in person. The images of the volt swirl or whatever that is does not do justice to seeing them in person. Now I know why so many of you guys got them. 

A couple of us liked them from the beginning

View media item 1306766

Back
Top Bottom