The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
That red velvet cake will do strange things to a woman
laugh.gif

is it me or all of a sudden none of the Bron's look good above $160 :nerd:  :lol:

Even then I'm questioning my decision to buy. Returned HOAL even after the DlCKS sporting goods discount. Just realized I don't like them as much after that "deal" luster wore off. Kept NSRL tho...

Last edited:
Lebron's Data PEs are a little better, but whatever. The Datas are still nice. Whenever Nike does a black based shoe with multicolor, it's always great.

Lmao I don't wear GS sizes. I know you can't complain about price of anything after you copped them ugly denims for reseller price, they hadn't even sold out.

I think the shoes are great, I would have paid retail for the NSRLs the HoLs.

Last edited:
Lmao I don't wear GS sizes. I know you can't complain about price of anything after you copped them ugly denims for reseller price, they hadn't even sold out.

I think the shoes are great, I would have paid retail for the NSRLs the HoLs.
but  you didn't.....
laugh.gif
 even Bob making faces at the data's all of a sudden, but let the $160 price show up and he'll be back to saying they the best like a DJ Khaled song
roll.gif
oh and I paid retail for the denims, I paid resell for the smurfs (but it was retail) 
tongue.gif

is it me or all of a sudden none of the Bron's look good above $160 :nerd:  :lol:

Absolutely my brother. Totally not worth it. Really makes you wonder the markup if stores like dsg and sa dont even flinch to cut the price like that.

with that said, I need dsg to be clutch for me again.

and so far, HOL's are my 4th favorite.

NSRL
Data
Instinct
HOL

Even then I'm questioning my decision to buy. Returned HOAL even after the DlCKS sporting goods discount. Just realized I don't like them as much after that "deal" luster wore off. Kept NSRL tho...

I'm with you. Returned all of my 12s. Good looking shoe, but just not into them much. Not even getting data, and I loved it since the beginning.

Last edited:
I'm with you. Returned all of my 12s. Good looking shoe, but just not into them much. Not even getting data, and I loved it since the beginning.

I started buying LeBron's with the VI and I'm pretty sure I'm passing altogether on this model. I'm just not feeling them. STILL.

I started buying LeBron's with the VI and I'm pretty sure I'm passing altogether on this model. I'm just not feeling them. STILL.
That's awesome, that means more shoes available for us.. well until the limited pairs start releasing and you start back tracking on everything you just said because you actually really liked them but was waiting on a colorway you just like.

Last edited:
That's awesome, that means more shoes available for us.. well until the limited pairs start releasing and you start back tracking on everything you just said because you actually really liked them but was waiting on a colorway you just like.

That's possible. No big deal. Like you said, more shoes for you if nothing comes out that blows me away. I actually like the NSRL colorway(passed on the Richard's deal)but there are just other shoes I want more. Glad people are getting these with ease.

Last edited:
:rofl: all that? you know i'm not hating besides I laughed so it was more a ploy that most everybody waiting to buy on discount than day 1 retail except for you bcuz you buying that GS $160 upfront :tongue:

http://gifsoup.com

That was a haymaker :lol:

I always forget he's a little tike and wears a Men's 5.5 :rofl:

The real The7onius The7onius

View media item 1308590

but  you didn't..... :lol:  even Bob making faces at the data's all of a sudden, but let the $160 price show up and he'll be back to saying they the best like a DJ Khaled song :rofl: oh and I paid retail for the denims, I paid resell for the smurfs (but it was retail) :tongue:

I'm actually insinuating that they're the best :smh:

I guess you didn't get the reference but that's a screenshot of Andy Samberg from this ....

:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom