The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Called my man a little tike though,,,,,,,,
roll.gif

I'm about to stroll over to my computer in these 5.5s and write method a short list of people I would like banned for xmas, sizcism is real on these streets :lol:

I bought the HoL for retail & don't really regret it since no other colorway has been a "must cop" for me. I think had I bought a couple more, I'd be annoyed at my haste.

But let's say the Dunk Forces or Datas hit ~$100, they'd undoubtedly be calling my name at that point.

Only two I'd cop at retail are the HOL/NSRL I love them. I think ima gon head and treat myself for Xmas and cop I'm mad I missed those deals but I hate waiting for the mail so it's coo

Last edited:
Thats an awesome campaign and im sure those people are well deserving of it. This home coming for lebron has been something else.

I also see solid color soles.

Last edited:
Nsrls look tuff in that pic. i cant get with the joggers trend bc socks showing with pants on seems wierd to me

They at Black Friday and cyber Monday
laugh.gif
 you kill me sometimes bruh
Nsrls look tuff in that pic. i cant get with the joggers trend bc socks showing with pants on seems wierd to me
man i haven't been getting the joggers trend......dude had on some neon orange ones with the meridians with a shirt the color of the yellow on the posite, i couldnt help but 
roll.gif
 like, this can't be real life 

Back
Top Bottom