The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Why doesn't he just throw a hoodie on and put his hands up while he's at it
Don't know where this is going be he did already. 

heat-neighborhood-wat_carb.jpg

Just play the game. No need to bring social issues onto the court and stir up emotions. Leave that to the folks on the streets

Players are humans first and foremost. They're not pieces of meat that play basketball for everyone else's pleasure. If they feel compelled to express themselves, good for them for being thoughtful and engaged citizens. It should be praised, not silenced.

This is going to get out of hand quickly. But I agree people who are looked up to in society should at least give a statement to it. 

paying your respects is paying your respects, holiday or no holiday, not all the teams wear camo on memorial or veterans day so yeah I stand by my statement

Well I guess if you wanna put it that way then why don't they put on some badges and pay respects to the officers who were doing their jobs

Last edited:
View media item 1295969I never noticed the 3m crackle on the swoosh. Rocked these 12+hours today and I'm gonna say these have to be the most comfortable bball shoe I've ever worn. Even better than Bron 8v2.

Back
Top Bottom