The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
I remember everyone hating the Xmas XI's last year then Lebron played in them and everyone TURNED :lol:

So who knows that'll probably happen again but I definitely won't be doing any 180's unless that print is gone :x

Fam who played ball with the X and the XII, so which one is comfortable and performance wise pair?

I picked up my first Lebron X Elite and the NSRL recently. I want to know who you are voting for Ball?
It's closer on court than the comparison between the XI and XII, but X Elite on court is a slightly better performance shoe in my opinion.  

You can't beat the cushioning of the full length zoom bag, the traction on the Elite is better, as well as the lock down.  

I remember everyone hating the Xmas XI's last year then Lebron played in them and everyone TURNED
laugh.gif

So who knows that'll probably happen again but I definitely won't be doing any 180's unless that print is gone
sick.gif
comparing the 2, i'd have an easier time with green snowflakes vs a switch print on my shoes
laugh.gif

Fam who played ball with the X and the XII, so which one is comfortable and performance wise pair?

I picked up my first Lebron X Elite and the NSRL recently. I want to know who you are voting for Ball?
Aesthetically, X was my favorite LeBron. One of my favourite shoes actually.

But side by side with the XII... maaaaan, XII looks so much better. Now I don't even know why I liked the X so much.

Last edited:
Comfort wise Lebron 10 and it is not even close. I have had the LeBron 10 Elite on one foot and the LeBron 12 on the other, just to feel the difference and it is like night and day. Have not played in 12's yet.

Jeez, even the 10s beat the 12s in a side by side pic. You can really see the bland design of the 12s when you put them up to past models.
Different tastes, I think the 10's are horrible.  The only Bron's I liked before the 11's were the 4's other than that they have been a easy pass.  And the 12's happen to be my fav design, cant get enough of them but I prefer simple.

$20 increase still doesn't top the $50 increase the XI saw for the forging irons :lol:

I tried ballin in those exact elites, I could barely finish a run in them. Had to switch out to the XIs. Might be cause I'm small though. Comfort wasnt an issue. Just flexibility and weight. Someone mentioned the psi levels being higher on the air unit. I think that added to the weight for me.

I havent balled in the XIIs yet, nor do I own a pair, but if those two are your choices go with the XII. But if you're gonna play on an outdoor court, use the X Elites as the concrete might eat through the XII's outsole

View media item 1294561
For me I'm going with the XIIs the Xs were just a bit too bulky to really maneuver in and although I loved the tech on the shoe when jumping for shots or boards I just didnt fully enjoy the feel. The XIIs I feel is more of a gaurds kind of sneaker in a way.

Jeez, even the 10s beat the 12s in a side by side pic. You can really see the bland design of the 12s when you put them up to past models.

nothing plain about the 12 design and is it a fair comparison against a wild elite model like the X elite? i am sure if you placed it next to the regular X, the regular X would look pretty plain. (i really liked X if it matters)

Last edited:
I tried ballin in those exact elites, I could barely finish a run in them. Had to switch out to the XIs. Might be cause I'm small though. Comfort wasnt an issue. Just flexibility and weight. Someone mentioned the psi levels being higher on the air unit. I think that added to the weight for me.

I havent balled in the XIIs yet, nor do I own a pair, but if those two are your choices go with the XII. But if you're gonna play on an outdoor court, use the X Elites as the concrete might eat through the XII's outsole

not sure of the weight, but def sure of the fact that the amount of air injected into an airbag didnt add to it.

not sure of the weight, but def sure of the fact that the amount of air injected into an airbag didnt add to it.
Exactly.  The X Elite weighed in at about 17 ounces, the XII at just under 17 ounces.  Almost the exact same weight.  The XI was at 15 ounces, for reference.  All weights from a size 10.0.    

Last edited:
Exactly.  The X Elite weighed in at about 17 ounces, the XII at just under 17 ounces.  Almost the exact same weight.  The XI was at 15 ounces, for reference.  All weights from a size 10.0.    

Repped. weights are so close that there is no noticeable difference. the biggest difference would prob be in the ride and closeness to the actual court

I think the Lebron X Elite was a more cushioning shoe that has better lockdown and traction

The Lebron XII is more flexible

Last edited:
Has anybody seen the socks that go with the DATAs? I found the shirt but I'm curious to see how the socks look

Lebron seems to love the Air Max 95. He's been wearing them a lot off court. I heard that they're not as comfortable as they used to be, or is that all the other 95s? (No Sew, DFW, etc.)

Back
Top Bottom