The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Started a hot topic huh? Anyways my vote is for either the Datas or HoaL I can't make up my mind just yet. I have The Dunkforce, NSRL and HoaL will get the Datas but those are my #1.

I found this strange...all of my 12s (HOL, DF, Instinct) had a very noticeable level of comfort and response in the forefoot hex zoom. But I wore my NSRLs today and it wasn't there, at all. I threw on another pair just to make sure I wasn't going nuts and I could definitely feel the zoom cushion.

I'm exchanging my pair to see if I just got a dud.

Despite people saying they're tired of red shoes, I think HOL would be the "consensus" colorway.

I vote HOL, but I like NSRL a lot too.

+ I don't think Data is cool as everyone says.

Started a hot topic huh? Anyways my vote is for either the Datas or HoaL I can't make up my mind just yet. I have The Dunkforce, NSRL and HoaL will get the Datas but those are my #1.

I wish it worked the same way as if I started a hot topic bro :lol:

I was just curious to what the other brethren thoughts were, that combined with alcohol and boredom :lol:

I found this strange...all of my 12s (HOL, DF, Instinct) had a very noticeable level of comfort and response in the forefoot hex zoom. But I wore my NSRLs today and it wasn't there, at all. I threw on another pair just to make sure I wasn't going nuts and I could definitely feel the zoom cushion.

I'm exchanging my pair to see if I just got a dud.

I hope it was just a dud and not due to your massiveness :\

I haven't rocked my pair of XII's yet and I'm a lot heavier than you :stoneface:

If you popped your zoom pods already that's not good :frown:

Last edited:
Skipping out on this batch, even when it was so tempting during Black Friday, has changed my perspective on what I think I "need".  I look back at them and just think *meh*.  Unfortunately...it's had me looking even harder at Kobe's, KD's, Flyknits, Trainers and even Jordan's (again) for this month.  My shoe list for this month has become a mile long and doesn't have a single XII on it.  

Nike always wins 
mean.gif

Skipping out on this batch, even when it was so tempting during Black Friday, has changed my perspective on what I think I "need".  I look back at them and just think *meh*.  Unfortunately...it's had me looking even harder at Kobe's, KD's, Flyknits, Trainers and even Jordan's (again) for this month.  My shoe list for this month has become a mile long and doesn't have a single XII on it.  

Nike always wins :smh:

Dang man, you really haven't copped any XII's and you don't have any on your radar yet :\

I'm pretty sure you'll pick your ring back up once WTL XII's rumors start floating around though :lol:

Last edited:
I hope it was just a dud and not due to your massiveness
ohwell.gif

I haven't rocked my pair of XII's yet and I'm a lot heavier than you
indifferent.gif

If you popped your zoom pods already that's not good
frown.gif
No no there was just no feeling to begin with. Something is just off, maybe underinflated zoom pods.

It's just night and day compared to my other 3 pairs. You can feel the offset of the pods and when you shift your weight you get that zoom push-back. NSRLs are like "nah."

Only way I'm turning on the Xmas joints is if they take the print off and put new colors on the shoe
sick.gif
roll.gif

TDM has PRM attached
From FNL

Now NDC doesn't the bird's eye view any more. They probably swapped the insole to the Dunk Force. Maybe removed the "6" or replaced with "23"?

so they gonna be 23 trillion dollar mans?
laugh.gif

Nike always wins 
mean.gif
Dang man, you really haven't copped any XII's and you don't have any on your radar yet
ohwell.gif

I'm pretty sure you'll pick your ring back up once WTL XII's rumors start floating around though
laugh.gif
hopefully I don't make the turn on another WT shoe, but I do need to thank yall for pushing me to get an awesome shoe you guys and gal were awesome
pimp.gif

and VB it was hard holding out during black Friday espc on them instincts don't even know how I managed but I think I can hold strong to my new philosophy on nike shoes

No no there was just no feeling to begin with. Something is just off, maybe underinflated zoom pods.

It's just night and day compared to my other 3 pairs. You can feel the offset of the pods and when you shift your weight you get that zoom push-back. NSRLs are like "nah."

Oh ok I gotchu, that sucks to have gotten a defective pair either way |I

And as far as you go redrum3281 redrum3281 your none of my concern :rolleyes

Your already on board and you don't even know it yet :smh:

Once EXT's surface you'll instantly be moist :lol:

Oh ok I gotchu, that sucks to have gotten a defective pair either way
tired.gif

And as far as you go @redrum3281 your none of my concern
eyes.gif

Your already on board and you don't even know it yet
mean.gif

Once EXT's surface you'll instantly be moist
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dang man, you really haven't copped any XII's and you don't have any on your radar yet
ohwell.gif

I'm pretty sure you'll pick your ring back up once WTL XII's rumors start floating around though
laugh.gif
lol no, I'm not THAT guy
laugh.gif
 I've announced that I'm a huge Bron cheerleader many times with no shame.  Had they of launched this at full speed with his Cleveland return, I would have been in and thrown money around foolishly...but I think when I saw that 'Lebron on the Beach' shirt come out, I was done (for now) lol.   It's obvious that they will take advantage of our loyalty with no regard.  I can say that I feel as if they had the funds to go back and make the launch special....but someone will come in here high and mighty and say "well that's why they make billions and not you"....IMO though,  I think the team marketing/working with this line is getting super lazy.  So I'm boycotting until the train is back on track! lol

Finally got to hoop in my HOL. And I'm in love. Super comfortable. (Now if i could get these scuffs off the posite).

I'm in the smaller side. 6"0' 145 (gaurd) and i loved these things.

Traction here and there from dust but if you are a hooper wiping should be a habit by now.

Bring on NSRL and Data's for da low low.

Last edited:
Fam who played ball with the X and the XII, so which one is comfortable and performance wise pair?

I picked up my first Lebron X Elite and the NSRL recently. I want to know who you are voting for Ball?

Fam who played ball with the X and the XII, so which one is comfortable and performance wise pair?

I picked up my first Lebron X Elite and the NSRL recently. I want to know who you are voting for Ball?
For me personally, the flexibility in the outsole of the 12 trumps the 10's by miles. Cushioning is about the same to be honest but overall fit and feel on feet of the 12 has felt incredible. The wider outriggers is a must, felt the 10's lacked it for balling for a sneaker that was so high off the ground even though those elites did have what felt like more of a high pressure zoom air unit in it. I haven't had my NSRL's long enough to put more court time wear in them to feel any negative effects yet but after about 3 runs in them they have been outstanding, during and afterwards... no soreness lol.

Last edited:
I can't wait for people to see clear pics of the Christmas 12. It's the best of the 3 this year.

I have. I've haven't seen the KDs or Kobes in person but I think the 12 is getting a bad rap off the crappy images IMO. I like the 12 more but as I said haven't seen the other two outside of pictures.

I hear what you're saying...nice HD pics from Nike always make the shoe look "better", but it's not as if this is My Cousin Vinny and we're looking at them through a dirty window, a crud covered screen, trees, leaves, and bushes :lol: They are front and center in the pics we do have. Unless there is a MASSIVE filter on them and they're really green and red, I just can't get on board with pics gonna save these, how different can they really be?

What I can say is they look awfully fake in what we have seen. Shape looks off and something about that sole looks very fake. I like the idea of the sole from the 9, icey with silver flakes for snow/icicles.

You've seen them so I will reserve 100% TOTAL judgement until I see a real pair. I usually cop the Christmas CW just because, like it's a Hess Truck (you older heads know) but I might be pulling the parachute cord this year.

Jeez, even the 10s beat the 12s in a side by side pic. You can really see the bland design of the 12s when you put them up to past models.

Superhero's were definitely the sleeper of the Xs. Beautiful shoe. Nsrls do look kind of bland lol, but they are fire on foot

Back
Top Bottom