The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Wonder what the Xmas Tee will look like this year. As far as the 'Court Vision' goes it be better to have the upper black and the posite red with either the swirls being black or 3m. 

Eager to see clear pics of what Bron is wearing tonight.  From my blurry stream, they are poppin' HARD...either laser crimson or solar red hard 
pimp.gif

EDIT: I guess they are that red and yellow swoosh pair that we've seen but I don't remember them being this vibrant 

Last edited:
Footlocker is listing the upper on the Christmas 12 as emerald green instead of hyper jade!?

Eager to see clear pics of what Bron is wearing tonight.  From my blurry stream, they are poppin' HARD...either laser crimson or solar red hard :pimp:  

EDIT: I guess they are that red and yellow swoosh pair that we've seen but I don't remember them being this vibrant 

I'm watching on fox ohio and they do look a lot brighter...

Yellow swoosh

Last edited:

Eager to see clear pics of what Bron is wearing tonight.  From my blurry stream, they are poppin' HARD...either laser crimson or solar red hard 
pimp.gif

Yea I've seen the other times he's worn that pair, they did not pop as hard as these for sure.

edit - you might be right on with the laser crimson, it looks like exactly the same red as the hero elite XIs

Last edited:

I'd take that PE with open hands. Man this shoe really has me curious how they will pull off the ext styles.
prob leather where the posite is, or cork where the posite is and who knows for the upper but that's just my guess, they did what looks like leather on the posite of the suede KDs ext so its possible, if that turns out to actually be leather, we'll know about the LeBron exts coming spring time

Back
Top Bottom