The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
I wouldn't necessarily say Hyper Crimson and Cave Purple are hypebeast colors... they just typically go through phases about twice a year where they put out a bunch of similar cw's in different models.  

Instincts are still cool but I would have thrown my money at them if they were more like this.  I'll probably scoop these up though lol

Last edited:
not a fan of the xmas. but i get it with the whole south beach mixed with xmas theme...with the cavs playing in southbeach for xmas this year.

lol wuuut???? 
roll.gif
Did I miss something??

I can't wait for people to see clear pics of the Christmas 12. It's the best of the 3 this year.

I don't like any of the Christmas 3 this year, but the Lebron is the only shoe that I couldn't see people wearing after the winter.

Kobes have generally been the best at hitting that sweet spot where it works as a Christmas shoe but looks dope year-round (SS, Christmas Lights, Cheetah, Grinch).

I don't like any of the Christmas 3 this year, but the Lebron is the only shoe that I couldn't see people wearing after the winter.

Kobes have generally been the best at hitting that sweet spot where it works as a Christmas shoe but looks dope year-round (SS, Christmas Lights, Cheetah, Grinch).
QFT

1. Kobe/KD

3. Lebron

that's how I feel about the Christmas this yr

so you have seen these in person right??

I have. I've haven't seen the KDs or Kobes in person but I think the 12 is getting a bad rap off the crappy images IMO. I like the 12 more but as I said haven't seen the other two outside of pictures.

I have. I've haven't seen the KDs or Kobes in person but I think the 12 is getting a bad rap off the crappy images IMO. I like the 12 more but as I said haven't seen the other two outside of pictures.
i think the Christmas will be like the meridians! people still might not cop but take back some of the things they said about them once they see them in person

I have no idea what the graphic is about though or what the inspiration is. I like the color blocking and generally really like 12.

Just throught I would put out that City Gear is having a restock right now

On some Lebron 12s and 11s

The All Star 11s

The EXT Denim 11s

Back
Top Bottom