The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
I mean it's only a few things one thinks of when they see green and red :lol:

:lol:

Nike has done other themes too like Xmas lights, cookie cutter, grinch, whatever theme them kd vs had.... It's like bruh.... Anymore Xmas themes left?

I mean it's only a few things one thinks of when they see green and red
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Nike has done other themes too like Xmas lights, cookie cutter, grinch, whatever theme them kd vs had.... It's like bruh.... Anymore Xmas themes left?
A Christmas Story theme, they already got the leg lamp KIs, shoot your eye out ralphy Kobe's, Tripple dog dare you tongue stuck KDs and Bunny suit ralpy Lebron's
roll.gif

I mean it's only a few things one thinks of when they see green and red :lol:

:lol:

A Christmas Story theme, they already got the leg lamp KIs, shoot your eye out ralphy Kobe's, Tripple dog dare you tongue stuck KDs and Bunny suit ralpy Lebron's :rofl:  

Bruh.... My favorite Xmas story with ELF as a close 2nd

I would have loved a Gremlins theme....it made me so mad when I saw UA do a terrible job last season with Curry's shoe.

A Christmas Story theme, they already got the leg lamp KIs, shoot your eye out ralphy Kobe's, Tripple dog dare you tongue stuck KDs and Bunny suit ralpy Lebron's :rofl:  
Had to rep this, this post was genius @redrum3281 it had me laughing so much :rofl:

I would have loved a Gremlins theme....it made me so mad when I saw UA do a terrible job last season with Curry's shoe.
I think Adidas killed it when they did the nightmare before Xmas theme.
they got me for the Rose that yr and then the Crazy 8 the next yr, I don't think there will ever be a more well executed theme, of course Nike could go the Reebok route and do the Christmas Carol but better, that Elf snowball fight was epic

wore these tonight.

Love this shoe. hella necks broken which was funny because they were a gr right? maybe they were more rare than we thought? I havent seen them in ANY stores tho

View media item 1292929View media item 1292930

I see you went all out and even got the matching nail polish :wow:

You taking the matchy matchy to another level with that move pleighboi :pimp:

I think my boy redrum3281 redrum3281 may have some competition :nerd:

Last edited:
wore these tonight.

Love this shoe. hella necks broken which was funny because they were a gr right? maybe they were more rare than we thought? I havent seen them in ANY stores tho

The XIs were the best selling lebrons ever and I've only seen them one time on-court on an opponent and another time at the gym.

When I wear my HoaL on-court for pickup games people break necks and will ask me about them before/during/after games. Not sure if they're asking because they like em or hate em tho :lol:

Got my Richard's NSRL in. Metal eyelets and double boxed perfectly. Love this shoe in hand! 

Back
Top Bottom