The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
:rofl:

NSRLs aren't rare at all. They are everywhere online and I've seen plenty of them in store.

Funny, I was at the mall yesterday and I couldnt find not one pair of the six merridians.....I asked and no sneaker store in the mall said they got them...

Funny, I was at the mall yesterday and I couldnt find not one pair of the six merridians.....I asked and no sneaker store in the mall said they got them...
Check house of hoops. I'm looking at them in men's kids and baby sizes right now :lol:

Yeah no local store had them either pretty annoyed because I want to see them in person to decide if I want em or not. Man but these 12s I want to wear a pair every other day. Never wanted to wear a pair of my kicks so much except for my Vs. Even took this too share with y'all as I rock my James jersey today. Anyone else feel like this?View media item 1293392

I've seen NSRL's a few spots but I've only seen Meridians at one FTL
eyes.gif

yea now that the KD christmas have been revealed it's time for nike to give us official pack pics!
I'm sure next week will be when we get those pics. Nike probably isn't sure on how well they will sell seeing as none of the 12s sold out. Don't want to hype it up and waste money I guess.

Back
Top Bottom